• Yes

• No

• Not with all 3

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukadcf

Mar 15, 2020
Make skyblock a more social game.If you play on your solo island, you will play alone. Add a tablist with as many people as possible (probably showing only emerald and obsidian ranks)And a chat (with the possibility to put your chat on island chat and global chat)I would also like to have / tpa come to visit islands, or even / is visit (name)But then it must be the case that you as a visitor to an island cannot drop or pick up anything. This would make skyblock much more fun and social.

Reactions: Hinterglemmer

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
Add a tablist with as many people as possible (probably showing only emerald and obsidian ranks)And a chat (with the possibility to put your chat on island chat and global chat)

This has been suggested before: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/make-us-able-to-chat-on-a-solo-island-skyblock.226752/

I would also like to have / tpa come to visit islands, or even / is visit (name)But then it must be the case that you as a visitor to an island cannot drop or pick up anything.
The same applies here. Please make sure that what you’re indoctrinating hasn’t been suggested before; https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-island-visting.226702/.

Reactions: Starry

Lukadcf

Mar 15, 2020
That’s fine, but then it is far more convenient for all parties to show your support to those suggestions instead of having 10 suggestions about the same topic!
Ok, but how do i check what is suggested before without checking the suggestions of the past month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday wischii
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello Acra, how are you?:D
Top Bottom