Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
The FFA mode assassins is very fun, but I feel like nametags should be removed, as a whole part of the game is hiding/running from players with better gear than you until you have good enough gear to fight back. I think that showing nametags sort of removes the stealth part of the game.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
The FFA mode assassins is very fun, but I feel like nametags should be removed, as a whole part of the game is hiding/running from players with better gear than you until you have good enough gear to fight back. I think that showing nametags sort of removes the stealth part of the game.
True. You do have a stron point here but I just don’t think it would be fair to remove nametags as the only way i can find players is with seeing the nametags.

BlazeyBoi

Dec 30, 2016
Earth
Yes yes, sometimes you can get too realistic and just spoil the fun. Although this is a very good suggestion and I believe many others would support it! ;)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Huh, I like this idea actually. Would send the anxiety through the roof when farming loot in the pyramid!

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
It definitely sounds cool, however I don't think it would be very fun in-game, and it removes a really big skill factor in the gamemode. Currently it's already quite easy for players to escape their opponents going to shops and staying there forever, this would allow them to basically escape their opponents anywhere on the map. So it would kind of remove the skill of being good at escaping opponents, which is a big part of the gamemode. Also this would give hackers an even bigger advantage in the game as they would still be able to see everyone.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Tab won't help you find a person, and a compass is too vague, especially with many players at one place.
Working with a compass is indeed rather tedious, since you're only able to tell the X and Z location of a player, which makes it difficult to find someone in a certain area with several levels of floors. It might be handy in situations where the player is extremely far away from you, but not being able to see a nametage is surely going to make finding players a lot more time consuming and irritating to a certain extend.

Besides, when you're not able to see a nametag, then how are you able to easily spot a hacker when he might be wearing the same skin as someone else in game? You could end up acusing someone for hacking when in it's actually someone else. This would make the job for moderators a lot harder as well. Whilst it's a good idea for the sake of more realistic gameplay, since it's about assasinating people after all, there's unfortunately going to be a lot of issues/irritations caused if this actually were to be implemented.

L

Lepzi

In a sense they should for targeting however it's good for your teamates

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom