Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
So basically I played a lot of games recently. Mostly Skywars.
I won 25+ games in the last two weeks and only got one cubelet.
Now I'm asking to increase Cubelet finding chances.
Because if you happen to find one, most of the times you already have the hat / trail / colored glass. (I keep getting the japanese lanterns and bulbasaurs urgh)

Another idea, instead of just increasing the finding rates, would be to give a Cubelet for every win, aside from PvP duels and FFA, where every kill has a 1% chance of giving a cubelet.

@Tacosbefriends
But I already have 188 cubelets ;-;

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Personally I hate hats.

I can make my own hat using my skin. I just opened 63 cubelets the other day. About 50 of them were hats. It sucked and I'm sorta grumpy they weren't better. The only reason I like cubelets is because of the cages and partical effects. I think if you have already unlocked a cubelet you should not be able to unlock it again and waste one. It would also be rewarding people who had been playing for a long time. Also they should make cubelets receiving regular so you can know when you will get one

In short they should:
- only allow a cublet to be unlocked once.
- reduce the number of hats.
- cubelet receiving should be regular.

Sorry that was a bit of a ramble here's an emoji:
:p

Reactions: Ping Ether

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
So basically I played a lot of games recently. Mostly Skywars.
Now I'm asking to increase Cubelet finding chances.
Because if you happen to find one, most of the times you already have the hat / trail / colored glass. (I keep getting the japanese lanterns and bulbasaurs urgh)

Another idea, instead of just increasing the finding rates, would be to give a Cubelet for every win, aside from PvP duels and FFA, where every kill has a 1% chance of giving a cubelet.

And guess what, I'm gonna suggest some new things that can come out of cubelets:
Points, 50 100 or 150
EXP, 80, 120, or 250
Kits. Mythical chance.
Sprint trails, replacing the particles when sprinting. Rare - Legendary.

@Tacosbefriends

I don't think they should be made more common, I think it's a good thing that they are hard to get because you feel like you had to work for it when you finally get one. I do agree with the extra things that can come out of cubelets though, I'd much prefer a cubelet to gimme points or exp rather than some stupid hat that I never wear : P

Reactions: JerrySox

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I don't think they should be made more common, I think it's a good thing that they are hard to get because you feel like you had to work for it when you finally get one. I do agree with the extra things that can come out of cubelets though, I'd much prefer a cubelet to gimme points or exp rather than some stupid hat that I never wear : P
Fact is, you don't work to find them, it just takes too much of a random chance.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I know the struggle! It used to be every game you win u get a cubelet but now it is way rarer...
What would be cool and could help the server is if like the exp & points multiplier there would be a cubelet chance increase for 1 hour! and goes either server wide or specific game only.
It would be more about farming kills wouldn't it, but i like ;)

And guess what, I'm gonna suggest some new things that can come out of cubelets:
Points, 50 100 or 150
EXP, 80, 120, or 250
maybe not points and exp but if you get an item which you already have you get either exp or points (maybe both) as a "better luck next time" thing
Kits. Mythical chance.
I really like this but my question is "What types of kits can you get?" But i believe cubecraft can decide on this :D so no need to feel under pressure ping
Sprint trails, replacing the particles when sprinting. Rare - Legendary.
If this is possible, OMG YES!!!
but i think they will maybe add a server texture pack to cover up the current sprinting trail and every time u change your trail the server texture pack changes

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Fact is, you don't work to find them, it just takes too much of a random chance.

Maybe they should make it so every 20th win you get a cubelet then, or maybe like every hour you spend online (or in game so you cant just go afk in a lobby) you get a cubelet. It does seem unfair thats its just dumb luck whether you receive one or not...

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
May I propose the removal of hats in cubelets, I think they should be free and are a waste of the currently rare cubelets. I will create a seperate post on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom