Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
May I propose the removal of hats in cubelets, I think they should be free and are a waste of the currently rare cubelets. I will create a seperate post on this.
Nope!
Cubelets are there for vanity and vanity only.
Removing hats is basically only leaving the rare stuff open to get.
Think of the hats like being stone in an overworld and the good things being stuff like Lapis, Gold, Diamonds etc.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Ah sorry, just realized this counts as necroposting, but considering it's just a single day over 2 weeks maybe it doesn't count?
I mean, The suggestion hasn't really been put away, since there is probably more to discuss about why or why not.
I already got sick of getting hats over and over again, so I now have 203 cubelets.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I mean, The suggestion hasn't really been put away, since there is probably more to discuss about why or why not.
I already got sick of getting hats over and over again, so I now have 203 cubelets.
It's just only a day after two weeks (necroposting "barrier", I answered the thread 15 days after latest post rather than 14 days) So I guess an exception can be made?

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Yas pls. would actually mean that there's some excitement in opening a cubelet.
When I open them I am always 98% sure I get either that Japanese lantern hat or that ugly Bulbasaur ;-;
It's almost depressing to open Cubelets...

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
When I open them I am always 98% sure I get either that Japanese lantern hat or that ugly Bulbasaur ;-;
It's almost depressing to open Cubelets...
There should be at least a system where for every repeated item you get, you be able to "collect them" to get a new cubelet, I mean: Ohh! A Bulbasaur hat!! Again... :c but!!! 1/4 parts to get a Cubelet :D

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
So basically I played a lot of games recently. Mostly Skywars.
I won 25+ games in the last two weeks and only got one cubelet.
Now I'm asking to increase Cubelet finding chances.
Because if you happen to find one, most of the times you already have the hat / trail / colored glass. (I keep getting the japanese lanterns and bulbasaurs urgh)

Another idea, instead of just increasing the finding rates, would be to give a Cubelet for every win, aside from PvP duels and FFA, where every kill has a 1% chance of giving a cubelet.

And guess what, I'm gonna suggest some new things that can come out of cubelets:
Points, 50 100 or 150
EXP, 80, 120, or 250
Kits. Mythical chance.
Sprint trails, replacing the particles when sprinting. Rare - Legendary.

@Tacosbefriends
yeah +1

Jim Jimly

Jul 19, 2016
Cubelets should give some points whenever you receive a duplicate item, so that it's not a total loss. The points should also be scaled based on the rarity of the duplicate, so that there's still some gambling in it.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
I honestly feel like i only like the new additions to the cubelet. I mean, cubelets are supposed to be special, not just a thing that you get every day. I mean, Christmas wouldn't be as special if it was every week.:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!!
i had airpods on and the song was too good i didnt hear the employee yelling at me
Thank you all for these amazing birthday wishes!

They mean a lot to me! ❤️

I wish you all, already a great weekend!
Felt silly so I made a chibi character

1715280054424.png
Top Bottom