Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Okay before you read this i am NOT talking about camping in skywars. If i see one comment abount skywars ima kms.

Ok camping is fun, and is a viable strategy. Also if somebody got diamonds and had enough time to obtain a bow, that’s your fault for not rushing them.

Campers are also relatively easy to kill, just kill everyone else first, and save for a pearl. You only realistically need one pearl to get your whole team to their island, as the person who pearled will cause a huge distraction, allowing the rest of your team to bridge over.

Honestly just lessen up on the rules a bit, cube’s playerbase is dropping, no point in banning players for camping. That’s just gonna make cube dye faster.

Reactions: DjaroGames
D

Deleted member 352903

Are you talking about camping -> staying at ur island? I think that's allowed

Reactions: Elenahh
O

Okselhaar

I don’t really know what you mean but it’s allowed to defend your egg and farm resources on generators etc., camping is defined as intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or near impossible to access you.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I'm not sure what you mean by "camping" in eggwars, but there's "Camping in Eggwars does not apply to players farming generators for resources or to players defending their egg." in the rules. So, the only "camping" that wouldn't be allowed is your typical skybasing, basing under the map, building out in the middle of nowhere and making a little base where it's difficult to get to you.

Reactions: Fliqa and Elenahh
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
Top Bottom