Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

aipij

May 29, 2015
Capture The Flag in Overcast Network (OCTC) was way funnier. It had more stuff, bigger and better maps, more items... You could even break blocks and craft whatever you wanted.

It would be awesome if CTF of CubeCraft was more similar to the OCTC one.

Sorry if my english is bad.

A

A pigeon

Sounds really nice but more detail please. I made a thread like this before I’d link it but I cant find it

D

Deleted member 100818

I've never heard of this, as pigeon said more details would help all the people who don't know what this is a lot.

Reactions: Kloska

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Capture The Flag in Overcast Network (OCTC) was way funnier. It had more stuff, bigger and better maps, more items... You could even break blocks and craft whatever you wanted.

It would be awesome if CTF of CubeCraft was more similar to the OCTC one.

Sorry if my english is bad.
Uh I don’t know if letting the players modify the map is a good idea. I mean, I have nothing against survival based CTF but it would be boring, in my opinion.
As to more items and better map, I totally agree.
Maybe new kits (That actually work for something), new trapblocks, some new maps and others getting improved would be nice.
But before cubecraft does all of that, they have to fix the balancing system. It has turned block wars into “Whoever camps more wins” game, it’s just very repetitive now. It’s not strategy based anymore, only PvP.

Reactions: Cuteee and A pigeon

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I'd really love Cubecraft so much if this were done, OCTC's CTW (Similar to CTF) was one of the few games that needed skills for everything. It would also be a plus if they added Control Point (</3), Destroy The Monument and Team Deathmatch as they were popular back to the time in these servers.
CTW (min 8:00):

The only problem with this CTW is that games take longer so people wouldn't like it but, in my opinion, a competitive mode like this would be nice.

Capture The Wool:

Capture The Flag:

Destroy The Monument:

Team DeathMatch:

Last edited:
A

A pigeon

I'd really love Cubecraft so much if this were done, OC TC's CTF was one of the few games that needed skills for everything. It would also be a plus if they added Control Point (</3), Destroy The Monument and Team Deathmatch as they were popular back to the time in these servers.
CTF (min 8:00):

The only problem with this CTF is that games take longer so people wouldn't like it but, in my opinion, a competitive mode like this would be nice.
Thats looks much more fun than the blockwars on cube

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth
C

Cuteee

Blockwars is way different than that. And it's fun how it is, there is no need to revamp it completely and make a new game that might not be as liked as the old one. It's like skywars without islands. It's completely different. I don't mind if this is realised as a different game but we need to look at the consecuences, it could kill blockwars.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Thats looks much more fun than the blockwars on cube
Because it is :^)

It's like skywars without islands.
That example is just... meh, and also doesn't explain anything or makes no sense.
Skywars without islands is nothing, Blockwars without maps is nothing, Eggwars without islands is nothing, etc. Pointless example, in my opinion.

it could kill blockwars.
Or it could make it be liked again. It'd bring more people who like those kind of games, with those kits, type of maps or "permissions".
As I said, that's a competitive mode, why not boost it? Based on Cubecraft thematic, of course.

And, if you see, Blockwars has lost a lot of people because of its repetitive games. What @aipij is suggesting is actually a good way to improve Blockwars making it unpredictable, talking about the games.

C

Cuteee

Because it is :^)

That example is just... meh, and also doesn't explain anything or makes no sense.
Skywars without islands is nothing, Blockwars without maps is nothing, Eggwars without islands is nothing, etc. Pointless example, in my opinion.

Or it could make it be liked again. It'd bring more people who like those kind of games, with those kits, type of maps or "permissions".
As I said, that's a competitive mode, why not boost it? Based on Cubecraft thematic, of course.

And, if you see, Blockwars has lost a lot of people because of its repetitive games. What @aipij is suggesting is actually a good way to improve Blockwars making it unpredictable, talking about the games.
Skywars without islands= Blockwars destroying the map and crafting. No.

And I don't say it's a bad idea, just that they don't have to destroy the favorite game of a lot of people and turn it in a complete different thing. Like, blockwars with islands? Really? Crafting your armor weapon instead of kits? I don't see it.

If they want to realise this, go ahead do it, but don't remove the old blockwars. Because there's people like me that still enjoy it, a lot.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Skywars without islands= Blockwars destroying the map and crafting. No.

And I don't say it's a bad idea, just that they don't have to destroy the favorite game of a lot of people and turn it in a complete different thing. Like, blockwars with islands? Really? Crafting your armor weapon instead of kits? I don't see it.

If they want to realise this, go ahead do it, but don't remove the old blockwars. Because there's people like me that still enjoy it, a lot.
No one suggested to delete block wars...

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Skywars without islands= Blockwars destroying the map and crafting.
Nice comparison, I still don't get it.

Skywars without islands=Survival Games.
Modifying and destroying something are not the same.

Also, there are certain places which can't be "destroyed" for obvious reasons so don't exaggerate.

Like, blockwars with islands? Really? Crafting your armor weapon instead of kits? I don't see it.
Make Blockwars CTF like OCTC
You're answering yourself: Make Blockwars "like" OCTC, it doesn't say that it has to be copied.
If you realise, he means that it should take some ideas from that old server to make Cube's game funnier, funnier, funnier.
There's no bad intention.

That said, I can add that is not necessary to have "islands" (the current Blockwars has islands too, please), but they could add some other ideas like that modifiable world with limitations.
Crafting your armor weapon instead of kits? I don't see it.
But I do. Why not using both things?
How? Kits that give you stuff that aren't found or craftable during the game.

to change blockwars to that crap named OCTC
I'm sure that TheChunk was kind of inspired or influenced by that cr** server, as you call it. If you didn't know, OCTC was famous for those games, rude.

there's people like me that still enjoy it, a lot.
And there may be people who would like that new update too. Open your mind and think of everyone else :^)

P.S.: Also, if this would kill Blockwars, why were there many people playing it long time ago? lol
Unless people played what they hated the most.

Edit:
And, for what I saw in that video Jeff_Bllkth shared it's completely different
Completely is not the right word, I'd just say different but having the same base for the game with more interaction for the players.

it's completely different and would ruin my experience on blockwars.
seems like everyone has the purpose to ruin blockwars for me.
@aipij's mind: I have nothing to do... Hey! What if I ruin @Cuteee's life? I'll suggest something to bother him! I will also tell everyone but him to support me :D

Completely planned.
I'll repeat it once again: His purpose was to make Blockwars funnier and less repetitive, reasons for which people don't like that game as before.

Lol, since when it's 'crap' considered as an insult,
Since always:
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/crap

I wasn't even calling someone a 'crap' I was saying the game is.
Still insulting, please xD

Last edited:

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Make Blockwars CTF like OCTC the title of the thread doesn't suggest at all to change blockwars to that crap named OCTC
Make Blockwars CTF LIKE OCTC, where does it say delete or remove or any synonym? Please, don’t exaggerate.
And you’re calling it crap? You should be respectful to everyone in the forums, you may not agree but it’s no reason to insult the creators, supporters and the suggestion itself.
And I’m not blind you know, the way you replied was quite rude.
Please, next time you give your opinion about something, make sure you are being polite and civilized.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Don't remove blockwars, just add on. Blockwars is fine right now. Adding might make it better, but in a complete different mode like I said.

Reactions: Eli and Andyyy
C

Cuteee

Make Blockwars CTF LIKE OCTC, where does it say delete or remove or any synonym? Please, don’t exaggerate.
And you’re calling it crap? You should be respectful to everyone in the forums, you may not agree but it’s no reason to insult the creators, supporters and the suggestion itself.
And I’m not blind you know, the way you replied was quite rude.
Please, next time you give your opinion about something, make sure you are being polite and civilized.
Lol, since when it's 'crap' considered as an insult, either ways if it was I wasn't even calling someone a 'crap' I was saying the game is. And, for what I saw in that video Jeff_Bllkth shared it's completely different and would ruin my experience on blockwars. And if you can't stand my opinion idc. Bai, not going to reply to rhis thread anymore, seems like everyone has the purpose to ruin blockwars for me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!!
privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Top Bottom