Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
Quick Question.... Do they give you extra stuff in skyblock like kits (i bought my rank after it got close)

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I agree with this from front to back. I wrote something exactly like this with the same points recently but I refused to post it to avoid insulting people.

In the heat of all the issues we got "CubeCraft Live" which hasn't even worked so far at all. Why is CubeCraft Live even a thing? Aren't you a Minecraft Network? Your network is falling to bits and you're trying to start livestreaming. You also recently "changed hosts" for absolutely no reason and created a massive issue and nothing worked for about 6 days.

Fantastic thread, Guardian. Glad somebody is bringing honesty to the table.

Renss

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Whuuuuuut....

CubeCraft please add more staff members,
These guys deserve Helper in my opinion. They are all speaking English very well, and they often help new members.

@xMegaCoolx @xMegaGamerx (I know he left the forums but still...) @hgbf @Roebahn @Superherolinker @AnmazingAdsome @TheZigbot9000 @Dutchy_Nub @TeovoTeovo @DionInsanity @De_Supermarkt @OmegaKoek @mateu9999 @Renss @AdventureeTree @Zhypo @iLoveYouu @MisterBigChin @SamueLogic @Younisco
@MAMBO @Didocas @telegamer @Kick12

I don't know if you guys even applied..
Also sorry if I forgot someone. (lots of names :p)
OMG u tagged me!
No1 ever Said that to me, u deserve helper too <33
I applied but I got denied:(

Reactions: HarryVanSunweb

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
@Drew McNamee they changed hosts for a better connection, even tho it didn't worked out how they wanted to. And changing hosts takes a lot of effort and a lot of time. If you heared how much phone calls owners/dev's had, you would understand.

Reactions: HarryVanSunweb

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
I think that the problem is in the number of staff, too. For example, Mineplex has 200+ Mods (Yes, I do know to count), 72 Trainees (Helpers) and 30 Builders.
Cube has 33 Mods, 2 Helpers and 8 Builders. Yes, it is harder to manage a huge staff team, but everything is a lot easier (banning hackers, more new maps, faster developing..)
Still, a huge difference is the community, and I wouldn't like that to change. While on Mineplex, people are stealing Mods' session IDs, logging in with their accounts and banning staff, players on Cube are (relatively) nice, there are A LOT less hackers, staff isn't corrupted..
Funny how the more staff there is, the more crappier their quality of moderation is o_O...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom