Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Titanic27

Forum Expert
Mar 17, 2014
fabulous land
So I started Minecraft in March 2012 when mah older sister was like come play this game, called Minecraft. The first world I made was in creative lol nub and I thought it was so fun to build random stuff like volcanos made out of ice. Then a month later the computer I was playing on died.
I had completely forgotten the game soon enough. But then again in August later that year, I found
Minecraft: Pocket Edition, and I thought this seems familiar so I searched it up on the interwebs
and realized that I had played this game, so I decided to play the computer version of the game. I
decided that this game is pretty fun so I should buy my own account. It must be known that I was
playing on my sisters friends account up until then. So I bought my own account with the username
Titanic07. That is it for my minecraft story.

So in January of 2013 I was really bored of all the survival servers and I wanted a game type. My brother had told me of a game called Hide and Seek. So I looked it up and found a server called CubeCraftGames (it wasn't the one that my brother was talking about.) Now when I joined the lobby was a large iron box and it was not the best first impression. This was worsened when I played Hide And Seek because I didn't know that to other players I just looked like a block. But then I noticed that it had a creative server and I thought "hey I love creative, my irl friends hate creative. Maybe I will make new friends that love creative also." And so I did I made tons of friends that left such as: Cupcake5080, polar256 and Ender_Girl_44. I also met @Fluffys_gurl and she has been a friend for like ever and she is just swell. A year later I purchased Iron and skipping over the EULA, I met the bogans @WingedBogan @Breezeblocks @Stewart066 @_Patrickk . I also met @Younisco and @Rose via the forums. I can't remember where I met @Iselciour (bae) and @Xycheth . @Soph , @Dai_Matsumoto and @WolfWhispers through ts. I have not listed @SGTkuzey @Oceanical and @BrizzyTraps cuz I forgot and that is it for mah MC/CCG story.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom