Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Titanic27

Forum Expert
Mar 17, 2014
fabulous land
So I started Minecraft in March 2012 when mah older sister was like come play this game, called Minecraft. The first world I made was in creative lol nub and I thought it was so fun to build random stuff like volcanos made out of ice. Then a month later the computer I was playing on died.
I had completely forgotten the game soon enough. But then again in August later that year, I found
Minecraft: Pocket Edition, and I thought this seems familiar so I searched it up on the interwebs
and realized that I had played this game, so I decided to play the computer version of the game. I
decided that this game is pretty fun so I should buy my own account. It must be known that I was
playing on my sisters friends account up until then. So I bought my own account with the username
Titanic07. That is it for my minecraft story.

So in January of 2013 I was really bored of all the survival servers and I wanted a game type. My brother had told me of a game called Hide and Seek. So I looked it up and found a server called CubeCraftGames (it wasn't the one that my brother was talking about.) Now when I joined the lobby was a large iron box and it was not the best first impression. This was worsened when I played Hide And Seek because I didn't know that to other players I just looked like a block. But then I noticed that it had a creative server and I thought "hey I love creative, my irl friends hate creative. Maybe I will make new friends that love creative also." And so I did I made tons of friends that left such as: Cupcake5080, polar256 and Ender_Girl_44. I also met @Fluffys_gurl and she has been a friend for like ever and she is just swell. A year later I purchased Iron and skipping over the EULA, I met the bogans @WingedBogan @Breezeblocks @Stewart066 @_Patrickk . I also met @Younisco and @Rose via the forums. I can't remember where I met @Iselciour (bae) and @Xycheth . @Soph , @Dai_Matsumoto and @WolfWhispers through ts. I have not listed @SGTkuzey @Oceanical and @BrizzyTraps cuz I forgot and that is it for mah MC/CCG story.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom