Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OwenDawg

Jun 19, 2021
Is this glitch still a thing ? I’m trying to enchant my iron sword to lvl 8 looting and need a bunch of xp and so far fishing is the best. I read that there was a glitch after enchanting to lvl 6 lure bc technically it was “0 seconds”. Is this still happening or was it fixed ?

Apr 3, 2021
Is this glitch still a thing ? I’m trying to enchant my iron sword to lvl 8 looting and need a bunch of xp and so far fishing is the best. I read that there was a glitch after enchanting to lvl 6 lure bc technically it was “0 seconds”. Is this still happening or was it fixed ?
The lure glich is still happening I think I'm not sure though. Anyway I think you might be reading one of my old posts trying to explain how going over lure 5 might breack the rods use but I have been told people with lure 7 and 8 were able to fish realy fast without any problems before the glich with the rod so just ignore what I said I just tried to make sense of the glich a while ago 😅

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom