Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Better option: remove cats. (okay no, but at least nerf them to be weaker and slower)

Reasons why:
-Smaller hitbox than a wolf
-As strong or stronger than wolves
-Faster than the player running at full speed (spring jumping, no potion effect)
-Deadly even after owner's death
Exactly, all of those reasons are agreed by alot of people, every friend I have and play Lucky Islands with, tells the party that cats are too op at least once.

Also there's a cat achievement which is super hard on teams: Get all the types of cats, it's harder than killing a dragon :/

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Also there's a cat achievement which is super hard on teams: Get all the types of cats, it's harder than killing a dragon :/
I guess that could be seen as difficult, but you could team with friends at the end of the match (After all opponents are killed, no teaming until then) in a match of Crazy. Lucky block rain would basically give you an indefinite amount of chances. But that's completely besides the point: Cats are OP.

You also get like only 10exp
Achievements like these aren't really supposed to be done for the reward. Just for the accomplishment of achieving something. But it wouldn't bother me if the rewards were raised a bit.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I guess that could be seen as difficult, but you could team with friends at the end of the match (After all opponents are killed, no teaming until then) in a match of Crazy. Lucky block rain would basically give you an indefinite amount of chances. But that's completely besides the point: Cats are OP.
You dont want to know how many times I've tried to do that exact thing, the dragon kills them all in crazy mode, or the ghasts do, or the witherstrom does, it's always something

but true, this is something else

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: