Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You cannot really like this texturepack. You can see the wands as real wands in this texturepack and not as Minecraft tools. The Lucky Islands texturepack is good as it's now and doesn't have to be changed.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
If you really dislike the texture pack, there's an option to deny downloading custom resource packs from servers.

I don't think Cube will create several texture/resource packs for the same mini-game just because some people dislike it.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Nqnja

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2016
Netherlands
You cannot really like this texturepack. You can see the wands as real wands in this texturepack and not as Minecraft tools. The Lucky Islands texturepack is good as it's now and doesn't have to be changed.

I agree, but the option to choose between two or more texture packs is also a good idea because wands can have different designs, maybe a texture pack based on a map (so one per map)

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
For this moment I am going to have to disagree, I personally do not think that cube will spend time making multiple different textures for different packs that players can choose from, Sorry but good luck anyway and enjoy the rest of your day :)

ELK878

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2017
Madrid
i dont say that change te txtpack i say that implement mor txt packs

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom