Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cyllix

Aug 22, 2016
Since lucky islands its now my main gamemode i think i should made a Thread, and i am interested in know your opinion about these things!.

What its the worst Bow in lucky islands?
Imo, the worst Bow in lucky islands its Shotgun bow. Heres my list from best to worst bow.

1.- Grappling Bowling bow = You can still hit people, it helps when you want to go to somewhere fast, and it helps to escape too.
2.- Frozen Shot Bow = It helps when you need to escape, because it freezes the enemy lel, and it helps sometime to outplay the enemy because this bow works really well when you need to push someone to the void.

3.- Automatic Bow = Really helpful to push someone to the void, and its really annoying because most of the times, if you use it correctely, the enemy cant escape from this bow.

4.- Explosive Bow = yeah i mean, it explodes a specific area, its helpful to throw someone to the void, but for nothing more.

5.- Shotgun bow = Honestly, i dont find this bow useful in anything. Its really hard to aim, and it does normal damage. Unless you are playing team mode, this bow its really useless in solo.

What its the worst "good" item that you can get?
in my opinion, the worst "good" item that you can get are villagers. Why? well, most of the times, the things that they sell are not really cool.

What its the worst "bad" item that you can get?
Well this its easy, the Knight its the worst.

What its the most annoying item to fight against?
Well honestly i have 3 items. Enderpearls, elytras and grappling bow. Why? when people have the combo of these 3 its REALLY annoying because the enemy haves infinite ways to escape.

Best "good" item in the game?

Honestly i have 2. Shield wand and The pickaxe + ores. These 2 are really helpful. Pickaxe + ores because it helps to armor you with diamond. and Shield to be secure when you are building a bridge.

Best "bad" item in the game that you can use for your own good?.
Lol. the shulker its cataloged as bad item. But actually its really helpful when you want to go to somewhere.

Thats it xd.

Reactions: SanCookie

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Yep, I agree that the shotgun bow is the worst bow of them all. I just craft two shotgun bows into a normal bow to remove the NBT tags and use it properly.
I would say that the invisible wand could be a bad item most of the times, unless you're not wearing armour, it's quite useless.
The void hole probably as well, boy oh boy, the amount of times I fell for this because I didn't have my particles enabled is countless. ._.
Same as the thing you said, or maybe it could also be multiple frozen shot bows and a lot of arrows, it's super hard to escape from that.
Yep, I love the shield wand, it's my favourite wand in the game! I like the ore vein and pickaxe less because a lot of people get full diamond from that which is kind of annoying to fight against.
Best "bad" item in the game that you can use for your own good?
Skeleton spawn eggs, they probably cause the weirdest situations ever, I sometimes just drop them from a tower onto an enemy to distract them.

Nice survey, nice answers : )

Reactions: Roos<3

Ding Junhui

Novice Member
Oct 25, 2017
location, location
Shotgun Bow - awful range and the limp arrows also make it hard to aim.
All other bows pretty good imo

Loads - invis wand, slime wand, splash potion wand, cake, any pet or passive mob, obisidian, food, archer tower.
They are all just pretty useless

Blaze and witch are annoying cause they fly around and are normally out of melee distance
Imo Knight is actually really good if you have a weapon already cause they are pretty easy to kill normally and they drop iron armour and more lucky blocks

Potions when someone knows how to use them. Instant damage is OP
And KB sword

Few really good ones.
- Pickaxe and ores for obvious reasons
- Snowman for snowballs
- Pearls or Grappling Hook to easily get to mid esp. on large maps
- Dissolving iron cause can normally make 3 peices of armour from it
- Shield wand to save yourself from the void or to bridge more quickly
- Sharp 3 stone sword is pretty OP

Knight beacuse of what I said above

chloe_uwu

Novice Member
Nov 17, 2016
Belgium
Since lucky islands its now my main gamemode i think i should made a Thread, and i am interested in know your opinion about these things!.

Imo, the worst Bow in lucky islands its Shotgun bow. Heres my list from best to worst bow.

1.- Grappling Bowling bow = You can still hit people, it helps when you want to go to somewhere fast, and it helps to escape too.
2.- Frozen Shot Bow = It helps when you need to escape, because it freezes the enemy lel, and it helps sometime to outplay the enemy because this bow works really well when you need to push someone to the void.

3.- Automatic Bow = Really helpful to push someone to the void, and its really annoying because most of the times, if you use it correctely, the enemy cant escape from this bow.

4.- Explosive Bow = yeah i mean, it explodes a specific area, its helpful to throw someone to the void, but for nothing more.

5.- Shotgun bow = Honestly, i dont find this bow useful in anything. Its really hard to aim, and it does normal damage. Unless you are playing team mode, this bow its really useless in solo.

in my opinion, the worst "good" item that you can get are villagers. Why? well, most of the times, the things that they sell are not really cool.

Well this its easy, the Knight its the worst.

Well honestly i have 3 items. Enderpearls, elytras and grappling bow. Why? when people have the combo of these 3 its REALLY annoying because the enemy haves infinite ways to escape.

Honestly i have 2. Shield wand and The pickaxe + ores. These 2 are really helpful. Pickaxe + ores because it helps to armor you with diamond. and Shield to be secure when you are building a bridge.

Best "bad" item in the game that you can use for your own good?.
Lol. the shulker its cataloged as bad item. But actually its really helpful when you want to go to somewhere.

Thats it xd.
I usually use the 'Shotgun bow' from up close, So i'd hit the enemy either way xD.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
What is the worst Bow in lucky islands?
I somehow seem to always find a way to use all the bows someway or another.

What is the worst "good" item that you can get?
I'd have to go with the Villagers as well on this one

What is the worst "bad" item that you can get?
I'd have to go with Corrupt Vision honestly. To me, it's annoying when you haven't memorized where all the lucky blocks are. And makes you vulnerable.

What is the most annoying item to fight against?
I'd have to say the cat pet. It's annoying cause it's always on you when you're trying to fight a player.

For me personally, I'd have to say the fire sword. It's saved me more times then I can count to admit.

I'd have to say the knight as well. It's annoying to go against, but so much fun to send someone's way.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom