Results are only viewable after voting.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Hello everyone!
Since the lucky islands update, I have been playing a lot of lucky islands and sometimes in a party.
The problem is, that we invite a player into the party and instantly join the next game, but the new player doesn't have the resource pack, so you have to leave for him to download it. I think it would be a nice addition if we have to possibility to download the resource pack while you are in the waiting lobby waiting for other players to join. I hope you like this idea!
Thanks for reading, and have a nice day 😃

Reactions: luv!

Hqteful

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 18, 2019
Rotterdam
I think this could be nice but games can fill up quite fast so you won't have time to load the full pack.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I understand it can be annoying to leave a game because someone didn’t download the resource pack. I would like to see this suggestion being implemented, but I don’t think this is necessary because you can already download the resource pack here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/java-lucky-islands-resource-pack.213266/. With this possibility I think there is no need to have this suggestion as a feature, since you can download the resource pack already everywhere. But if it will be implemented I will understand it. That’s why I am not going to give a vote on the poll!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom