Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Lucky Islands, try to stay on topic!

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Those would kill a player without armor in two hits, that's too OP

Maybe this can work for a wooden sword, for sharpness IV, a wooden sword does 6.5 healthpoints of damage (3.25 hearts), to compare this, it's as much as a stone sword with sharpness II

A sharpness V wooden sword does 7 healthpoints of damage (3.5 hearts), to compare this, it's as much as a stone sword with sharpness III or a diamond sword without enchantments
Besides a sharpnes 3 stone sword does as much damage as a non enchanted diamond sword

Reactions: Snowwyyy

PastelBag

Apr 2, 2020
I would like to report but im confused sorry
this guy is flying in egg wars
RealNoobMaster6
5B4AA230-D530-4851-92C4-FCDD9C5C86B8.png
4B3AC8EB-40C0-4F8D-8B50-1CBCD3912E43.png
290806F5-FAF2-477E-A386-A5CCA44298C0.png

JoostDeBerg

Apr 3, 2020
pls fix the glitch that you float on a place where tnt explodes

PS: lucky islands is the best game!

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
A Lucky block idea: If you open a Lucky block and see weather effects, you get a small money rain what gives you 3 iron, 4 gold, 7 lapiz and 1/2 diamonds. Mayne this will be awesome. The drops can be random so it can drop a random wand 2

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
A Lucky block idea: If you open a Lucky block and see weather effects, you get a small money rain what gives you 3 iron, 4 gold, 7 lapiz and 1/2 diamonds. Mayne this will be awesome. The drops can be random so it can drop a random wand 2
I have the felling that this is too much the nerfed version of the ground becoming ores...
And about the random drops, that would just be a lucky block in a lucky block? Right..?

Bob Johns

Jul 5, 2020
One of the biggest problems I've had in Lucky Islands is campers. With there being only one item that helps against campers, being the compass, all it comes down to is bad luck for you to end up in the final 2 without a compass and without any lucky blocks still around, meaning that finding the camper is almost impossible if you don't have a dead teammate willing to leak their coords. A solution to this, in my opinion, would be to give all players the glowing effect after 10 or so minutes. This way, players can easily spot campers hiding behind blocks, and 10 minutes is typically enough time for a lucky islands match to end without having players waiting too long to be able to beat campers.

Another fix would be to increase the compass drop rate, or to add more items that have the same/similar roles to the compass (e.g. a Locator Wand which, when used, sends a temporary trail to the nearest player). People shouldn't be rewarded with long but easy wins for doing basically nothing.

armisol

Jun 24, 2020
Hey CubeCrafters! We want your feedback and suggestions for our game Lucky Islands!

New kits:
If you have any suggestions for new kits, please reply with the name of the kit, the price of the kit and the description/contents/purpose of the kit!

Lucky Blocks:
As you know Lucky Islands has a lot of Lucky Blocks, but they sometimes get repetitive. If you have any ideas for new lucky blocks, message below with what you think should be a new opening for a lucky block. You want a flying slime on a pig? Suggest it! :D

Balancing:
Feel like the current kits and lucky block themes are "okay" at the moment? Feel like some need to be tweaked or re-balanced, then comment below if you feel like there's some kits or lucky blocks that need to be changed slightly or re-balanced.

Achievements (Solo and Team):
If you have any ideas for new achievements, comment them below! Of course give possible and reasonable suggestions for achievements.

For the overall suggestions, try and think crazy when you're coming up with ideas. Think of ideas that will make Lucky Islands amazing, crazy and completely mad!

Thanks.

Suggestion to add a command (idk if there already is 1) so u can install the luckyblock texturepack wile waiting in the cage/lobby because sometimes the party leader joins and you havent yet installed it it would be helpful if this was added (if it's already in the game what command is it) i would suggest something like /lit (stand for Lucky Islands Textures)

Is this good? (sry for bad english)

Annevdb

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
Hey CubeCrafters! We want your feedback and suggestions for our game Lucky Islands!

New kits:
If you have any suggestions for new kits, please reply with the name of the kit, the price of the kit and the description/contents/purpose of the kit!

Lucky Blocks:
As you know Lucky Islands has a lot of Lucky Blocks, but they sometimes get repetitive. If you have any ideas for new lucky blocks, message below with what you think should be a new opening for a lucky block. You want a flying slime on a pig? Suggest it! :D

Balancing:
Feel like the current kits and lucky block themes are "okay" at the moment? Feel like some need to be tweaked or re-balanced, then comment below if you feel like there's some kits or lucky blocks that need to be changed slightly or re-balanced.

Achievements (Solo and Team):
If you have any ideas for new achievements, comment them below! Of course give possible and reasonable suggestions for achievements.

For the overall suggestions, try and think crazy when you're coming up with ideas. Think of ideas that will make Lucky Islands amazing, crazy and completely mad!

Thanks.
I think it might be a good idea to add a more armour based kit, for example chain chestplate + leggings

ObrigadoADeus

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Spain
My suggestions for Lucky Island are:

1-
Reducing the effect of some poison.
The poison effect lasts more or less like 1 minute. It would better like 30 seconds instead of 1 minute.

2- Delete or changing the “rain of money”.
I think that “rain of money” shouldn’t be on Lucky Island because it only brings lag to our PC’s especially when you have a bad PC or It would be better to change it for another thing that doesn’t bring us lag.

glooby78

Sep 1, 2020
There are a few things I think need fixed. Sometimes when you open a block the item TPs like 3-10 blocks away. Also I wish if you fell of the island you wouldn't instently die so you could still have a chance to pearl back. This is for BE btw....

jackmr9

Novice Member
May 13, 2020
I have a few suggestions for lucky blocks. Nothing big, but things that I think would help add more content and opportunities for players.

Witch Kit - This kit could have various potions, such as damage, weakness, poison, and slowness as an example. Currently there is a healer kit and a scout kit, but there are no offensive potion kits. I think this would be really fun to play with and give more variety to the kits.

Fallen Angel Achievement - I struggled with a name here, but the name is easy to change. My idea here was an achievement for successfully breaking an elytra in lucky blocks. Now that elytra's have low durability when found in lucky blocks, this means the achievement would be accomplishable in a relatively short amount of time. I think this would be a great addition the the medium difficulty achievements.

Lightning Wand Lucky Blocks - The wands have always been one of my favourite parts of lucky blocks, but it has been a long time since I have seen any new ones. The ability to summon lightning on enemies is something that could really spice up a situation. There is currently no way to summon lightning, aside from opening an unlucky lucky block. The ability to throw lightning with a wand, or even shoot lightning with a bow, would be really fun.

Slime Boots Lucky Blocks - I am no developer, so I have no idea the practicality of implementing something like this, but if it were possible, having slime boots (or bouncy boots) would be extremely fun. I got this idea from the tinker's construct II slime boots. How they work is when you fall far enough to take damage, instead of taking damage you bounce as if you landed on a slime block. Like slime blocks you can hold space or shift to stop from bouncing. I personally think these would be very practical and unique, and I think we can all agree that at the very least seeing players bouncing around the map after falling from great heights would be quite entertaining.

P.S. I am new to writing on the forums and I have no clue how people make the spoiler drop down menus. Hopefully you don't mind mine not having them!

Reactions: Fesa and SanCookie

Badboyoo6

Aug 6, 2016
United Kingdom
Well there are 2 ways to do this. The first I will describe is the easiest.
There are a bunch of buttons at the top of the comment you're making. Click the 3 dots button to the middle right of the buttons (labelled 'insert') and then you can click spoiler.
It inserts two tags, 'SPOILER' and '/SPOILER'. It's like HTML if you've ever tried it. The 'SPOILER' tag indicates the start of the spoiler, and the '/SPOILER' tag indicates the end of the spoiler, so everything you want inside the spoiler will go in between these two. You can nest them if you'd like.
You can just type the tags out manually.
HTML:
<Html>
    <Header>
    <Title> Testing HTML on Cubecraft Forums</Title>
    </Header>
    <Body>
        <p>
            Don't mind me, just testing the HTML language insertion
        </p>
        <p>
            Laurem Ipsum and all that other jazz Laurem Ipsum and all that other jazz Laurem Ipsum and all that other jazz
            Laurem Ipsum and all that other jazz Laurem Ipsum and all that other jazz
            Laurem Ipsum and all that other jazz
        </p>
        <a href = "Http://www.google.com">Google</a>
        <a href = "Http://www.Youtube.com">Youtube</a>
        <a href = "Http://www.Cubecraft.net"><b>Cubecraft</b></a>
    </Body>
    <Style>
    p:
        {
            color: argb(255,0,0,255);
            font-size:20px;
            border:5px solid aqua;
            border-radius:10px;
        }
    </Style>
</Html>
Idk how to exactly implement this so I'll just hope it works
C#:
Int32 num1 = 7;
Int32 num2 = 5;
MessageBox.Show("Seven Times Five =" + Convert.ToInt32(num1*num2));
Console.Writeline("Console Mode Test");
Oh it just shows the raw code in text. I was thinking it actually executed the code. That makes sense xD
Hope the spoiler stuff helped

Reactions: Keanu

Badboyoo6

Aug 6, 2016
United Kingdom
I have a few suggestions for lucky blocks. Nothing big, but things that I think would help add more content and opportunities for players.

Witch Kit - This kit could have various potions, such as damage, weakness, poison, and slowness as an example. Currently there is a healer kit and a scout kit, but there are no offensive potion kits. I think this would be really fun to play with and give more variety to the kits.

Fallen Angel Achievement - I struggled with a name here, but the name is easy to change. My idea here was an achievement for successfully breaking an elytra in lucky blocks. Now that elytra's have low durability when found in lucky blocks, this means the achievement would be accomplishable in a relatively short amount of time. I think this would be a great addition the the medium difficulty achievements.

Lightning Wand Lucky Blocks - The wands have always been one of my favourite parts of lucky blocks, but it has been a long time since I have seen any new ones. The ability to summon lightning on enemies is something that could really spice up a situation. There is currently no way to summon lightning, aside from opening an unlucky lucky block. The ability to throw lightning with a wand, or even shoot lightning with a bow, would be really fun.

Slime Boots Lucky Blocks - I am no developer, so I have no idea the practicality of implementing something like this, but if it were possible, having slime boots (or bouncy boots) would be extremely fun. I got this idea from the tinker's construct II slime boots. How they work is when you fall far enough to take damage, instead of taking damage you bounce as if you landed on a slime block. Like slime blocks you can hold space or shift to stop from bouncing. I personally think these would be very practical and unique, and I think we can all agree that at the very least seeing players bouncing around the map after falling from great heights would be quite entertaining.

P.S. I am new to writing on the forums and I have no clue how people make the spoiler drop down menus. Hopefully you don't mind mine not having them!

Well there are 2 ways to do this. The first I will describe is the easiest.
There are a bunch of buttons at the top of the comment you're making. Click the 3 dots button to the middle right of the buttons (labelled 'insert') and then you can click spoiler.
It inserts two tags, 'SPOILER' and '/SPOILER'. It's like HTML if you've ever tried it. The 'SPOILER' tag indicates the start of the spoiler, and the '/SPOILER' tag indicates the end of the spoiler, so everything you want inside the spoiler will go in between these two. You can nest them if you'd like.
You can just type the tags out manually.
HTML:
<Html>
    <Header>
    <Title> Testing HTML on Cubecraft Forums</Title>
    </Header>
    <Body>
        <p>
            Don't mind me, just testing the HTML language insertion
        </p>
        <p>
            Laurem Ipsum and all that other jazz Laurem Ipsum and all that other jazz Laurem Ipsum and all that other jazz
            Laurem Ipsum and all that other jazz
        </p>
        <a href = "Http://www.google.com">Google</a>
        <a href = "Http://www.Youtube.com">Youtube</a>
        <a href = "Http://www.Cubecraft.net"><b>Cubecraft</b></a>
    </Body>
    <Style>
    p:
        {
            color: argb(255,0,0,255);
            font-size:20px;
            border:5px solid aqua;
            border-radius:10px;
        }
    </Style>
</Html>
Idk how to exactly implement this so I'll just hope it works
C#:
Int32 num1 = 7;
Int32 num2 = 5;
MessageBox.Show("Seven Times Five =" + Convert.ToInt32(num1*num2));
Console.Writeline("Console Mode Test");
Oh it just shows the raw code in text. I was thinking it actually executed the code. That makes sense xD
Hope the spoiler stuff helped

Reactions: jackmr9
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom