Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Lucky Islands, try to stay on topic!

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
It'd be pretty fun if fireworks were included with the elytra drop. Unless it's 1.9 only, still would be a nice way to use the elytra without towering up with blocks.
I like the idea, but the server is 1.9, and this can get very annoying when players just can keep flying away from the last guy.

CrossJaw

Feb 8, 2018
I like the idea, but the server is 1.9, and this can get very annoying when players just can keep flying away from the last guy.
Shoot, maybe it'll update when 1.13 roles around. Maybe it could include one firework if it's ever gonna be added then.

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
Okay staff, this one thing must change regarding friendly fire in team mode. Played a game today where a guy in our team kills me and another player with fire sword. He literally chases me until I burn to death (but I jumped into the void so he wont get my stuff!).

Next game, same map (winter), a player in our team poisons me and tries to kill me. Yesterday on Science, a team mate tries to kill me with the fire sword.

So my suggestion is simply to make it impossible to harm people on the same team with fire sword and potions (and possibly dragon breath wand). That would stop a lot of the trolling...

Last edited:

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Okay straff, this one thing must change regarding friendly fire in team mode. Played a game today where a guy in our team kills me and another player with fire sword. He literally chases me until I burn to death (but I jumped to the void!).

Next game, same map (winter), a player I our team poisons me and tries to kill me. Yesterday on Science, a team mate tries to kill me with the fire sword.

So my suggestion is simply to make it impossible to harm people on the same team with fire sword and potions (and possibly dragon breath wand). That would stop a lot of the trolling...
You should suggest this on the suggestions tab of the forums!
EDIT: Wrong thread, I like your idea! It is indeed really annoying! +1

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
Plz remove the knockback 2 sword.

I would like to give an example from the Islands to show why this sword needs to be removed. Yesterday I played butterfly and my teammate died in the beginning. I had a knockback2 sword though, so I knew I would probably win anyway.

Two teams were fighting on an island so I sneaked up behind the first team and hit the first guy and he flew out into the void. The other guy turns around but it’s too late for him. I only need to hit him ONCE for it to be game over for him. Of course he also dies.

The other team attacks me, I knock the first guy down to the void and then there’s just me and the last guy. I could use the OP-sword and win quickly, but I usually don’t use it if I believe I have a chance of winning without it. So I defeat him in honest pvp instead.

And THAT is just the core of all of this. Killing and winning with the k2 sword feels cheap and I feel rotten. It has little to do with pvp-skills.

Later on Crossroads I won, also thank to the op-sword. Later on Elven I won and had 9 kills. 5-6 of them being thx to the sword in question. Not fun. Not fun at all. People get angry and frustrated when they die by one hit, regardless of skill and armor.

I usually type something like “sorry, I know that sword is OP” every time I kill someone with it. Honestly, how fun is it when you need to apologize?!

Please Cubecraft, remove this sword all together.

Last edited:

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
How about a levitation staff so you can FLY!!! It would also disable fall damage, for exactly the amount of time it takes to fall, that way if you fall farther you still get hurt. You could also add maps with hidden lucky blocks up high, that you have to pillar or use this staff to reach.
And THAT is just the core of all of this. Killing and winning with the k2 sword feels cheap and I feel rotten. It has little to do with pvp-skills.

Later on Crossroads I won, also thank to the op-sword. Later on Elven I won and had 9 kills. 5-6 of them being thx to the sword in question. Not fun. Not fun at all. People get angry and frustrated when they die by one hit, regardless of skill and armor.

I usually type something like “sorry, I know that sword is OP” every time I kill someone with it. Honestly, how fun is it when you need to apologize?!

Please Cubecraft, remove this sword all together.
If you think it's unfair and are apologizing, why not just not use the sword until they remove it?

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
If you think it's unfair and are apologizing, why not just not use the sword until they remove it?

I have seriously considered that, but since other players use it I would have a disadvantage. Now it’s nerfed and is destroyed after like 3 hits, which is an improvement.

Last edited:
L

Lightning McQueen

Kit: Neptune

Loyalty 1, Riptide 1 Enchanted Book
Aqua, Blue, Lightblue and purple coloured leather armour.

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
THE MINERAL ORE BLOCK

I think the Lucky block where serveral nearby blocks transform into diamonds should be less OP. My suggestion is have a limit of how many diamonds one can get, maybe 4-7? It happens that I get up to 18 of them.

The reason for this suggestion is that it gives such a huge advantage and often wins the game in its current form.

Reactions: SanCookie

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Here's it again, because it looks like you missed it:

Automatic bow
The automatic bow is too OP, it can take out everyone, if I'm stuck in a hole, and someone comes with this bow, there's no chance for me to survive because the automatic bow spams 20 arrows, 20, and that's way too much, make it so the bow can only shoot 10 arrows or nerf it in another way.

Ore vein
The ore vein is a vein with around 11 diamonds spawing, and an iron pickaxe, you can easily get full diamond in the first 30 seconds of the game because of this and the diamond kit, the diamond kit is ok for me, it's just the ore vein.

Villagers > Witches
@ImJustPinguin suggested this, the management team, especially @Camezonda has noticed his thread, because he liked it, and it still didn't happen, I'm talking about the thing where, when you hit a villager, it turns into a witch, ok this could be a thing on crazy and normal, but on blessed? Seriously? Do what Filip (ImJustPinguin) said: don't let this be a thing on blessed.

Cats
Ok cats are super fast, and are annoying, especially when you get cleaned, because they're faster then a sprinting player, and are quite small. Slow them down, or nerf them in another way.

Friendly fire
This is for team Lucky Islands, because it's possible to kill a teammate in so many ways: TNT wand, Dragon breath wand, potion, fire sword, ...
I could continue the list for a while. Just don't let teamtrolling be such a big thing on lucky islands.

Potions
Ok so the potions are: Instant damage, poison (0:15), poison (0:45), speed II and regeneration. The instant health potion got removed, but why, and the posion potions are doubled, poison already is super annoying, why is it there twice? I suggest to remove the 0:45 seconds posion and possibly replace it again with the instant health potion

Please just give feedback on this, because I've experienced all of these problems alot, and it's so annoying, this isn't how Lucky Islands was supposed to be.

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
Here's it again, because it looks like you missed it:

Automatic bow
The automatic bow is too OP, it can take out everyone, if I'm stuck in a hole, and someone comes with this bow, there's no chance for me to survive because the automatic bow spams 20 arrows, 20, and that's way too much, make it so the bow can only shoot 10 arrows or nerf it in another way.

Ore vein
The ore vein is a vein with around 11 diamonds spawing, and an iron pickaxe, you can easily get full diamond in the first 30 seconds of the game because of this and the diamond kit, the diamond kit is ok for me, it's just the ore vein.

Villagers > Witches
@ImJustPinguin suggested this, the management team, especially @Camezonda has noticed his thread, because he liked it, and it still didn't happen, I'm talking about the thing where, when you hit a villager, it turns into a witch, ok this could be a thing on crazy and normal, but on blessed? Seriously? Do what Filip (ImJustPinguin) said: don't let this be a thing on blessed.

Cats
Ok cats are super fast, and are annoying, especially when you get cleaned, because they're faster then a sprinting player, and are quite small. Slow them down, or nerf them in another way.

Friendly fire
This is for team Lucky Islands, because it's possible to kill a teammate in so many ways: TNT wand, Dragon breath wand, potion, fire sword, ...
I could continue the list for a while. Just don't let teamtrolling be such a big thing on lucky islands.

Potions
Ok so the potions are: Instant damage, poison (0:15), poison (0:45), speed II and regeneration. The instant health potion got removed, but why, and the posion potions are doubled, poison already is super annoying, why is it there twice? I suggest to remove the 0:45 seconds posion and possibly replace it again with the instant health potion

Please just give feedback on this, because I've experienced all of these problems alot, and it's so annoying, this isn't how Lucky Islands was supposed to be.

I agree on everything, and think most players do.

Reactions: SanCookie

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Villagers > Witches

That someone for management liked it does not mean it will get added

Sackirla

Jun 5, 2018
I Have suggestion! A Magma Wand. You Can Get A Magma Wand From A Lucky Block. The Magma Wand Has A (Small) Magma Block On Top Of It. When You Right Click A Magma Cube (A Magma Cube Is A Sort Of Mob In Minecraft) Will Come Out Of The Wand. It's Like A Slime Wand But It Has A Magma Cube Instead. It Will Take 60 Seconds For It To Recharge.

Thats My Suggestion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lightning McQueen

Sackirla

Jun 5, 2018
I Have A Suggestion! A Blindness Sword Called "Ink Sword". You Get The Sword By A Lucky Block. The Sword Is Like A Fire Sword But There Comes Out Black Particles And When It Hits A Player (You Shot Out The Ink With Right Click) The Player Will Get Blindness 2 Or 3 for 10 Seconds. The Sword is A Stone Sword

Thats My Suggestion. By The Way I'm A huge Fan Of Cubecraft It's My Favorite Server Ever!!

Sackirla

Jun 5, 2018
I Have A Suggestion! A Mob Wand. It's A Wand But When You Right Click It There Shots Out A Mob And It Can Be Any Mob. But The Stronger The Mob Is The Rarer It Is To. Like A Chicken Is A Big Chance Of Getting. But A Charched Creeper Is A Small Chance Of Getting Because It's Overpowered And It's Strong. it Can Be Any Mob Except For The Ender Dragon And The Wither. It Could Be A Cool Wand. It Will Take 40 Seconds For It To Recharge.

Thats My Suggestion!

Sackirla

Jun 5, 2018
I Have A Suggestion! A Cage Trap Wand. When You Hold Down LMB (Left Mouse Button) You Aim And When You Stop Holding LMB It Shots Out A Cage Trap On The Player. You Have To Have The Aim From The Cage Trap Wand On The Player For 3 Seconds So That The Player Has A Chance Of Running Away. It Will Take 70 Seconds For It To Recharge. Thats My Suggestion.

D

Deleted member 352903

I Have A Suggestion! A Cage Trap Wand. When You Hold Down LMB (Left Mouse Button) You Aim And When You Stop Holding LMB It Shots Out A Cage Trap On The Player. You Have To Have The Aim From The Cage Trap Wand On The Player For 3 Seconds So That The Player Has A Chance Of Running Away. It Will Take 70 Seconds For It To Recharge. Thats My Suggestion.
I Have A Suggestion! A Mob Wand. It's A Wand But When You Right Click It There Shots Out A Mob And It Can Be Any Mob. But The Stronger The Mob Is The Rarer It Is To. Like A Chicken Is A Big Chance Of Getting. But A Charched Creeper Is A Small Chance Of Getting Because It's Overpowered And It's Strong. it Can Be Any Mob Except For The Ender Dragon And The Wither. It Could Be A Cool Wand. It Will Take 40 Seconds For It To Recharge.

Thats My Suggestion!
I Have A Suggestion! A Blindness Sword Called "Ink Sword". You Get The Sword By A Lucky Block. The Sword Is Like A Fire Sword But There Comes Out Black Particles And When It Hits A Player (You Shot Out The Ink With Right Click) The Player Will Get Blindness 2 Or 3 for 10 Seconds. The Sword is A Stone Sword

Thats My Suggestion. By The Way I'm A huge Fan Of Cubecraft It's My Favorite Server Ever!!
I Have suggestion! A Magma Wand. You Can Get A Magma Wand From A Lucky Block. The Magma Wand Has A (Small) Magma Block On Top Of It. When You Right Click A Magma Cube (A Magma Cube Is A Sort Of Mob In Minecraft) Will Come Out Of The Wand. It's Like A Slime Wand But It Has A Magma Cube Instead. It Will Take 60 Seconds For It To Recharge.

Thats My Suggestion.
That's a lot of suggestions

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden

Nice with some suggestions! :) I think I don't like most of them unfortunately, but Magma wand or mob-wand sounds okay. The ink sword is way too OP, 2 or 3 seconds is all the time needed to kill off a player. Another implementation that is less op would be that black inc stains covers some of the screen for like 5 seconds.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
I love the mix of the spring and birthday lobby. Wish it lasted longer than a week.
IMG_5318.png
Top Bottom