Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ren_Gecks

Oct 24, 2016
Dear admins,
I like to PVP a lot and Cubecraft is my favourite server on Minecraft. My friends and I play Survival Games together a lot and I play Lucky Islands on my own a lot but the one problem is that I don't like the combat in 1.9 and further. That's why I would appreciate it if they were available for 1.8. This is only a suggestion of course so it wouldn't matter if it wasn't accepted anyways. Thank you for your time.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I still don't get why people still like 1.8 but ok. Cubecraft will add 1.8 support for more games in the future

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I guess it's because a lot of people struggle with the 1.9 combat system
Not really. They are just waaaaayy to used to the old system. Mojang shouldn't have implemented it so drstically. Slowly showing it off and letting people adapt to it would have bern a much smarter decision.

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
eh it will be added but personally I think that 1.9 is actually so much more strategic and fun to play, but you go ahead and do what you want man

Reactions: ☩Mgoz☩

Deano55

Nov 26, 2016
-I think it's to much effort for the cubecraft to make 1.8 lucky blocks and I don't think it will get as much players as 1.9

☩Mgoz☩

Nov 15, 2015
Not really. They are just waaaaayy to used to the old system. Mojang shouldn't have implemented it so drstically. Slowly showing it off and letting people adapt to it would have bern a much smarter decision.
I have to agree, but I did struggle to get good at the 1.9 combat system. I am still learning now

D

Deleted member 204478

They will add more games that are 1.8 compatible in the future, but right now, they are more focussed on the bigger things that impact the server, like the anticheat :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom