Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Alxssa

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2017
The Netherlands
Hi,

Is it idea to add more lucky items?
We all knows the items and its start boring.
Add some new items to get out of the lucky blocks :)
Agree? Like this then :D

Kind regards,
Alyssa

Reactions: LlTE and Fqnta

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I think the game is very well filled up with specific items.Adding more can lead to confusion in new player’s minds.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
How did you do this under your name±
Report Players Here
Level 74 | Obsidian+ Rank | Cat Lover♥ etc xD

Click on where it says your name at the top of the screen, find the signature button, click on it. Have fun! :D (Also please try to keep all your messages in one post rather than multiple!

I think the game is very well filled up with specific items.Adding more can lead to confusion in new player’s minds.

You could say that for any game, but it gets dull after a while. There is so much more they could do for it, no?

My words got lost in the quote lol.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
It wouldn’t, maybe new bows and wands would be confusing but giving normal new items won’t be an issue

Reactions: Fqnta

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
If you're suggesting something, please give examples of things you'd like to see. I think they'll do more with your suggestion if you give examples, instead of just saying "Lucky Islands needs more items." That's just something you can think of in your future suggestions to make them better. ツ Though I personally think this isn't that necessary at the moment, because in my opinion, the games are never really boring because there are already a lot of different items that you can get.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Dude, relax your ass. I already said: It doesnt matter which items. Just random items. Not specifice
Oh sorry if you misinterpreted my message, I did not mean to be rude or anything. I was just trying to give you some tips c:

D

Deleted member 469419

I don't play so much in Lucky islands (Though I think it's a good game), but I think would be nice to add more powerful items:

- Some diamond swords with Sharpness I
- Some powerful diamond pickaxes
- More golden apples
- More food
- More blocks (that in my opinion is needed...)

etc etc

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
- Some diamond swords with Sharpness I
This would make the game very unbalanced since you don't have so much armour.
- Some powerful diamond pickaxes
Why do we need powerful diamond pickaxes? You can trade decent ones if you get villagers.
- More golden apples
I think it's fine just having the "Chef" kit. Though I don't see too much of a problem adding it.
- More food
There are hay bales on every map, so adding food in lucky blocks is pointless.
- More blocks (that in my opinion is needed...)
A variation of blocks would indeed be interesting if it's not messy.

As San said, "normal" items like a brewing stand, a ridable horse, etc would be cool to see.

TheDemonFoxx

May 8, 2017
I agree with the suggestion here above ^^ as we have only the fire sword.. And some other customs would be nice too

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom