Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Lucky Islands, try to stay on topic!

lolitzerin

Jul 23, 2021
England
so my bf has been experiencing this for months now - we try to play lucky blocks together but his game takes forever to load in (like all the blocks and surroundings, he also gets stuck in the cage at the start for way longer than everyone else, even once he drops from the cagesome of the map still doesn't load)

he reported it as a bug but nothing ever came of it im posting it here to see if anyone has any suggestions of what we can do to help it or if it's happened to anyone else before

he is on playstation 5 but also tried it on my playstation 4 and still doesn't load on either!

every other game loads properly and perfectly so it's just lucky blocks which is a shame because it's my favourite game

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
so my bf has been experiencing this for months now - we try to play lucky blocks together but his game takes forever to load in (like all the blocks and surroundings, he also gets stuck in the cage at the start for way longer than everyone else, even once he drops from the cagesome of the map still doesn't load)

he reported it as a bug but nothing ever came of it im posting it here to see if anyone has any suggestions of what we can do to help it or if it's happened to anyone else before

he is on playstation 5 but also tried it on my playstation 4 and still doesn't load on either!

every other game loads properly and perfectly so it's just lucky blocks which is a shame because it's my favourite game
Tell them to check their connection, as the problem may be on their side. In case it's CubeCraft's fault, the only thing you can do is to report the bug and try to pressure the development team to fix the problem asap, as it highly complicates playing on the server for playstation players.

lolitzerin

Jul 23, 2021
England
Tell them to check their connection, as the problem may be on their side. In case it's CubeCraft's fault, the only thing you can do is to report the bug and try to pressure the development team to fix the problem asap, as it highly complicates playing on the server for playstation players.
yeah that's probably the best plan for this situation - thankyou for replying :)

Reactions: josepadgui

wqck

Sep 25, 2022
Pronouns
They/Them
happens to me sometimes but just restart the game or restart the connection of the device

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom