Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Everyone spawns in with Iron armor, food and a bow. Lucky blocks rain from the sky, all structures are removed from the lucky block loot table since terrain will be indestructible.

Maps will have to be large Floating Islands since those work best.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I don't really play Lucky Islands much, but I don't think it's a good idea to do this, because when you start a game of Lucky Islands there's a little cooldown and you can't hit anyone. But if you take the cooldown away, I might start playing this mode. Good suggestion.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I don't really play Lucky Islands much, but I don't think it's a good idea to do this, because when you start a game of Lucky Islands there's a little cooldown and you can't hit anyone. But if you take the cooldown away, I might start playing this mode. Good suggestion.
Why would there be a damage cooldown on FFA? I dont understand the logic behind your assumption.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
YEah but this is FFA - You spawn in a giant floating islands? Let me guess, you’re a Bedrock player?

No, I'm a 1.8 Java player. But in Lucky Blocks when a game starts there's a 10/15 second cooldown. But maybe you can remove the cooldown so you can play this wonderful map.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
No, I'm a 1.8 Java player. But in Lucky Blocks when a game starts there's a 10/15 second cooldown. But maybe you can remove the cooldown so you can play this wonderful map.
Yes, but again, it’s not a map - its a new gamemode there will de facto be no such cooldown

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom