Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lucky Block Bedwars Yes or No

• Total voters

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
I disagree. Firsly, I don't like the idea of the gamode itself. Eggwars is a unique game due to the shop with respawn ability. If you combine it with lucky blocks it just becomes a derivative of it, which I think doesn't add any value to the server. Next, I think it is lame to 'steal' a gamemode from another server. Yes, you might consider eggwars to be stolen too, fair enough, however if you are going to steal a gamode, it better be something different then the rest. Finally, cubecraft doesn't tend to add new games similar to what they already have since it is already difficult to fill up lobbies. That's why they have the featured game. Adding 'another PvP game' won't help that. I might repeat myself here but for a gamemode to be added it should be:
  1. Fun
  2. Unique (so not just a derivative of another game cubecraft already has)
  3. original (compared to other servers)
  4. At least be somewhat thought out (not just 'copy this game from hypixel')
I'm sorry, but I just don't think this is a good idea.

Reactions: zSeann

Genericness

Jun 9, 2020
Lucky block Bedwars on Hypixel Doesn't play that well either and I don't see any way how to improve this on Cubecraft.

zSeann

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
I disagree. Firsly, I don't like the idea of the gamode itself. Eggwars is a unique game due to the shop with respawn ability. If you combine it with lucky blocks it just becomes a derivative of it, which I think doesn't add any value to the server. Next, I think it is lame to 'steal' a gamemode from another server. Yes, you might consider eggwars to be stolen too, fair enough, however if you are going to steal a gamode, it better be something different then the rest. Finally, cubecraft doesn't tend to add new games similar to what they already have since it is already difficult to fill up lobbies. That's why they have the featured game. Adding 'another PvP game' won't help that. I might repeat myself here but for a gamemode to be added it should be:
  1. Fun
  2. Unique (so not just a derivative of another game cubecraft already has)
  3. original (compared to other servers)
  4. At least be somewhat thought out (not just 'copy this game from hypixel')
I'm sorry, but I just don't think this is a good idea.
I totally agree with you!

Reactions: TheSweetSuitMan

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Mhm, nice suggestion, but I don't think it would be a great idea. In my opinion, eggwars and lucky islands are two games that have quite differences. Mixing both of them, I dont think the outcome would be good and, in addition, an enjoyable game.

Reactions: TheSweetSuitMan
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom