Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lucky Block Bedwars Yes or No


  • Total voters
    6

TheSweetSuitMan

Well-Known Member
May 31, 2017
304
236
118
25
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
I disagree. Firsly, I don't like the idea of the gamode itself. Eggwars is a unique game due to the shop with respawn ability. If you combine it with lucky blocks it just becomes a derivative of it, which I think doesn't add any value to the server. Next, I think it is lame to 'steal' a gamemode from another server. Yes, you might consider eggwars to be stolen too, fair enough, however if you are going to steal a gamode, it better be something different then the rest. Finally, cubecraft doesn't tend to add new games similar to what they already have since it is already difficult to fill up lobbies. That's why they have the featured game. Adding 'another PvP game' won't help that. I might repeat myself here but for a gamemode to be added it should be:
  1. Fun
  2. Unique (so not just a derivative of another game cubecraft already has)
  3. original (compared to other servers)
  4. At least be somewhat thought out (not just 'copy this game from hypixel')
I'm sorry, but I just don't think this is a good idea.
 
  • Like
Reactions: zSeann

Genericness

Member
Jun 9, 2020
42
25
19
24
Lucky block Bedwars on Hypixel Doesn't play that well either and I don't see any way how to improve this on Cubecraft.
 

zSeann

Well-Known Member
Sep 23, 2017
140
78
104
I disagree. Firsly, I don't like the idea of the gamode itself. Eggwars is a unique game due to the shop with respawn ability. If you combine it with lucky blocks it just becomes a derivative of it, which I think doesn't add any value to the server. Next, I think it is lame to 'steal' a gamemode from another server. Yes, you might consider eggwars to be stolen too, fair enough, however if you are going to steal a gamode, it better be something different then the rest. Finally, cubecraft doesn't tend to add new games similar to what they already have since it is already difficult to fill up lobbies. That's why they have the featured game. Adding 'another PvP game' won't help that. I might repeat myself here but for a gamemode to be added it should be:
  1. Fun
  2. Unique (so not just a derivative of another game cubecraft already has)
  3. original (compared to other servers)
  4. At least be somewhat thought out (not just 'copy this game from hypixel')
I'm sorry, but I just don't think this is a good idea.
I totally agree with you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheSweetSuitMan

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
1,352
1,474
219
23
Catalonia
Mhm, nice suggestion, but I don't think it would be a great idea. In my opinion, eggwars and lucky islands are two games that have quite differences. Mixing both of them, I dont think the outcome would be good and, in addition, an enjoyable game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheSweetSuitMan
Members Online

Team online

  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Legendary_op_30 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Ty for the follow cyber! :)
CeruleanPrism81 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks For the Follow man! ❤️
m7kk7710 wrote on xyorto's profile.
Hi 😘
dvotii wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Cubecast EP 30 out Dec 31st
Top Bottom