Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Does armor in Eggwars need a slight nerf?

• Yes

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Hey Guys! Just want to share with you a concern that i started to ponder my mind in the game of Eggwars. So if i'm remembering this correctly, there used to be a time where the armor used to be Protection V, but that was lowered to IV shortly after the server upgrade to 1.9, and that definitely cut down the super long drawn out fights, but am i the only one who thinks they're still too long in some cases?

What i'm saying is that i believe the protection on the armor is too high and suggesting is that we take it down from IV to III, Or at least lower the protection by a level in response to the type of health voted for: Half Health = Prot 4 and Triple Health = Prot 1, or even increase the sharpness of the swords. What I'm attempting to do here is to simply shorten the fights in OP Mode, making them more centered around skill, and less about breaking the other opponents' armor.

Poll's at the top. Vote. Let me know what you guys think about this idea :)

Last edited:

Rodeappel

Apr 2, 2017
I vote yes, the armour is way too overpowered. If you buy full diamond armour you are almost unstoppable unless your armour breaks.

MetalStick

Jul 12, 2018
I think the current protection is good.
already the fights are short in op half game mode

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
I disagree, many fights I have don't take long. It's only a problem when people vote double or even triple health than the fight takes to long. But that usually doesn't happen.

Reactions: RickDeKlomp

Realcake

Jul 4, 2018
Yeah, the enchantments on the armour is the reason I don't like OP. I often find the armour will break before the player actually dies. It makes the fights last way too long and just benefits a strategy of hitting people off the edge.

Reactions: TurtleBurn

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I hate Overpowered mode because it takes forever to kill someone without Sharpness 5, usually armor breaks off before I kill them, and 1v3s are difficult. Don’t get me started on the cheap notch apples.

Reactions: TurtleBurn
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom