Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Ranks can not be decreased.
Not because of some lame excuse like: "Players will feel scammed blah, blah, blah." But because of the VAT.

I do agree with this idea. But sadly that can happen.
Another thread similar to this was made last week and instantly locked without any explanation:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/s...o-be-changed-about-the-value-of-ranks.193138/

Anyways, most what we could do is ask for more or bigger sales like RayzMc said:
As a diamond ranker and a MVP ranker, I can tell you they are very different. I mean cube needs that money, is it worth it? We all have our opionions.
If you lower it now, then players who paid the orginal price will feel scammed.
One thing I do support however is bigger sales, 10%? Really? 20% Nah not gonna buy it 30% Not a lot but I'll think about it.
Compared to Hypixle's
40% Thats it?
50% Sure, I guess..
( Some random day )
80% Yesssss!!
90% Oh heck yea I'm gonna buy!!

Cube should have a really big sale ( Bigger than 75% ) and it will attract a lot of players to donate, which the money earned could be a lot more than what you earn a day with the original price.
^^^

The prices should really be decreased or sales should come more often because currently some ranks are really not worth it.
Another way to fix this issue is probably by adding more perks and vanity. But coming up with ideas and to implement them can take a while.

Reactions: RayzMC
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom