Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

Tech1e

Novice Member
Dec 29, 2019
Somewhere safe
I (like many others) don't own a phone and can't verify myself so I can't chat on the cubecraft discord server and I think it's a shame because I'm pretty active with the discord community. I hope that the staff of the discord server could lower it whilst adding bots to take care of the spammers and such. I really hope that this post can be viewed by the staff so they understand what they did with the installation of phone verification onto the server.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I (like many others) don't own a phone and can't verify myself so I can't chat on the cubecraft discord server and I think it's a shame because I'm pretty active with the discord community. I hope that the staff of the discord server could lower it whilst adding bots to take care of the spammers and such. I really hope that this post can be viewed by the staff so they understand what they did with the installation of phone verification onto the server.
the issue is that with bots everywhere removing the verification req could be very bad for the community and create a lot more work for the staff.

Reactions: Passer

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
the issue is that with bots everywhere removing the verification req could be very bad for the community and create a lot more work for the staff.
What if there was a compromise?
If you don't possess a phone, but you can somehow prove that you are a human to the staff team in other ways, such as you can confirm that you own a forums account that satisfy certain conditions, you would be given some random role that would allow you to post on discord?

Tech1e

Novice Member
Dec 29, 2019
Somewhere safe
What if there was a compromise?
If you don't possess a phone, but you can somehow prove that you are a human to the staff team in other ways, such as you can confirm that you own a forums account that satisfy certain conditions, you would be given some random role that would allow you to post on discord?
That would be great but I currently have no way of contacting the staff team of the discord server since I can't chat there

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom