Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

?


  • Total voters
    37
D

Deleted member 100818

Guest
bumperino

29 people vote yes, 4 vote no. Yet not one person who has the power to escalate a thread responded.

Too lazy to explain why the escalate system isn't quite that amazing as people think, so here's a picture of a cute dog:

da8efc68a9eb13b228eee3609962a1a5.jpg

If anyone knows who owns this dog, give me his/her phone number please.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CommunistCactus

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
4,106
5,092
553
Beyond time and space
29 people vote yes, 4 vote no. Yet not one person who has the power to escalate a thread responded.

Too lazy to explain why the escalate system isn't quite that amazing as people think, so here's a picture of a cute dog:

da8efc68a9eb13b228eee3609962a1a5.jpg

If anyone knows who owns this dog, give me his/her phone number please.
Please prove us wrong @Camezonda
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom