Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kwikkie_

Jul 27, 2015
So don't get me wrong, i have alot of respect for u moderators and stuff. But don't start lying if you're wrong. Just admit and move on. And do your research.

Apparently I ''Modified my mouse''. This is the vid we were talkin' about in the discussion section.

Attachments

• funkemunky.png
    funkemunky.png
    164 KB · Views: 88

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020

1.3 - Clicking methods​

Butterfly clicking and jitterclick methods are allowed on the server, but we recommend avoiding dragclick as it can result in a Sentinel ban.
The use of autoclickers, macros, mapping your click button to your mouse wheel or using multiple mice is not allowed and will result in a cheating ban.
Butterfly clicking is allowed, but what was your cps?

Kwikkie_

Jul 27, 2015
I mean, technically you are modifying the mouse so 🤷
can you elaborate? how did i modify anything? If you look at the screenshot you can see that i was talking about the first 2 minutes of the video.

Attachments

• cps.png
    cps.png
    429.9 KB · Views: 71

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I don't see what's wrong with what funkemunky if your mouse double clicks and you abuse its your problem you got banned.

Reactions: zMigi_

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
What is your original cps without butterfly clicking?
That doesnt matter as while butterfly clicking you would doubleclick or your fingers may hit each other causing them to slow. U cant take normal click cps and times it by 2 to get ur butterfly cps.
I don't see what's wrong with what funkemunky if your mouse double clicks and you abuse its your problem you got banned.
Theres nothing in the rules against this.

Also if they were to lower debounce time its not agaisnt the rules as its not a macro due to it only registering more clicks. Im seriously losing hope for the staff.
Another thing making this scenario worse is that Funkemonke aired my Cubecraft message defending Kwikkie_.

Reactions: Kwikkie_

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Theres nothing in the rules against this.

Also if they were to lower debounce time its not agaisnt the rules as its not a macro due to it only registering more clicks. Im seriously losing hope for the staff.
Another thing making this scenario worse is that Funkemonke aired my Cubecraft message defending Kwikkie_.
Just think for yourself if this could get me banned. They aren't gonna put every little trick people find out to click faster in the rules else it would be longer than the Bible. On the point you make about debounce time it's allowed but if I get banned by the anticheat cause it thinks I use an auto clicker I won't get an unban neither will this dude get an unban he's saying his mouse double clicks but legit, if you get banned for it your not getting an unbanned cause then every double clicker could just say yeah I was doing this special new cool clicking method to double click. Just use your brain and think before you do it maybe next time think: is it smart to use a clicking method that will make my mouse double click?

Reactions: zMigi_

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Just think for yourself if this could get me banned. They aren't gonna put every little trick people find out to click faster in the rules else it would be longer than the Bible. On the point you make about debounce time it's allowed but if I get banned by the anticheat cause it thinks I use an auto clicker I won't get an unban neither will this dude get an unban he's saying his mouse double clicks but legit, if you get banned for it your not getting an unbanned cause then every double clicker could just say yeah I was doing this special new cool clicking method to double click. Just use your brain and think before you do it maybe next time think: is it smart to use a clicking method that will make my mouse double click?
Sorry but this just hurts my brain to look at. Please consider paragraphing.

First of all, double clicking is mainly used in butterfly and it’s not a new trick. The pvp community has used it since 2015.
Secondly, yes if im going to click a high cps the anticheat will flag it down as an autoclicker. I dont think im going to casually butterfly 30 cps and not get banned.
Finally, that bit about other double clickers is r/IHadAStroke material.

Edit: Theres also no reason a generic clicking method can get you banned.

Reactions: Kwikkie_ and zMigi_

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
Technically you are modifying the mouse in the mouse settings
and even though butterfly clicking is allowed I would say is more like "use it at your own risk" because sentinel can always read high cps as auto clicker

Reactions: Levi_the_pro

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Sorry but this just hurts my brain to look at. Please consider paragraphing.

First of all, double clicking is mainly used in butterfly and it’s not a new trick. The pvp community has used it since 2015.
Secondly, yes if im going to click a high cps the anticheat will flag it down as an autoclicker. I dont think im going to casually butterfly 30 cps and not get banned.
Finally, that bit about other double clickers is r/IHadAStroke material.

Edit: Theres also no reason a generic clicking method can get you banned.
I meant people who use a double clicking software not a person who butterflies lol. Anyway a person who is gonna do this clicking method and reach like 20+ cps i don't see why should be unbanned. Just use your brain before you do some random clicking method to double click and reach very high cps cause your not gonna get unbanned cause it could be mistaken as an auto clicker no reason to unban this kid else you could never ban someone for autoclicker again cause they'll just say theyre using some random clicking method and expect to be unbanned.

Reactions: Deann

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
That doesnt matter as while butterfly clicking you would doubleclick or your fingers may hit each other causing them to slow. U cant take normal click cps and times it by 2 to get ur butterfly cps.
I don’t think you know what I am trying to do

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
I meant people who use a double clicking software not a person who butterflies lol. Anyway a person who is gonna do this clicking method and reach like 20+ cps i don't see why should be unbanned. Just use your brain before you do some random clicking method to double click and reach very high cps cause your not gonna get unbanned cause it could be mistaken as an auto clicker no reason to unban this kid else you could never ban someone for autoclicker again cause they'll just say theyre using some random clicking method and expect to be unbanned.
1. high cps is good to get combos and kill people but if you are going to click over 20 its unnecessary.
2. For the people who get banned for clicking to fast naturally without cheats could prove their innocence with a handcam. It’s really that simple.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
1. high cps is good to get combos and kill people but if you are going to click over 20 its unnecessary.
2. For the people who get banned for clicking to fast naturally without cheats could prove their innocence with a handcam. It’s really that simple.
Then why do you say your losing hope in staff as man who created this thread didn't provide proof of Jim recording his Gameplay when he got banned and a handcam? I don't see anything wrong with this ban really. I think you could be unbanned maybe if you provided handcam but that wasn't done in this case.

Reactions: Deann

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Then why do you say your losing hope in staff as man who created this thread didn't provide proof of Jim recording his Gameplay when he got banned and a handcam? I don't see anything wrong with this ban really. I think you could be unbanned maybe if you provided handcam but that wasn't done in this case.
Most people wont clip themselves getting banned. I dont think I would at least.
Handcams also arent most ppls first idea and I doubt Kwikkie_ thought of a handcam. Also considering the situation handcams would be useless as OP mentioned he was double clicking so you can’t count clicks.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Most people wont clip themselves getting banned. I dont think I would at least.
Handcams also arent most ppls first idea and I doubt Kwikkie_ thought of a handcam. Also considering the situation handcams would be useless as OP mentioned he was double clicking so you can’t count clicks.
They should've at least provided their mouse specs, since that would verify their story, especially since most mice can't double click. Their story is extremely shaky, and staff can't accept every appeal they see on the forums.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom