Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr.Bread

Dec 30, 2013
Scam Street
OK so when I joined today for sky wars it said that I had 70 points when I had 600 I was really mad because I really wanted the tank upgrade and also I didn't purchase anything every perk is in red and the only perks I can use is builder farmer and the speed perks. I tried asking a staff member for help but they were useless :/ they ignored me so I came here. Any chance any of you staff member can help me. please and thanks

-Gamerguy2506

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
OK so when I joined today for sky wars it said that I had 70 points when I had 600 I was really mad because I really wanted the tank upgrade and also I didn't purchase anything every perk is in red and the only perks I can use is builder farmer and the speed perks. I tried asking a staff member for help but they were useless :/ they ignored me so I came here. Any chance any of you staff member can help me. please and thanks

-Gamerguy2506

Tag a staff. To find staff go to the members page and look on the right side. Ill tag some for you because you need help.
@halothe23 @rubik_cube_man
These are the owners if you didnt know. They might help you if you need any help, but then again, they're almost always busy so its best not to bother them, and they're not always on so you might have to wait for a bit for the owners to respond. Hope this is helpful to the fact I dont know much about the points stuff. The skywars is still in dev so it might still have lots of bugs. For example: Invisibility bug, points bug, and kits bug. And especially the kits bug. I have noticed a lot of bugs related to the points bug and the kits bug and I have had myself to complain about the invisibility bug. So be patient. @Gamerguy2506 Hope this is helpful.
-SevereWarning

Devon413

Oct 29, 2013
Psychotic Land
Tag a staff. To find staff go to the members page and look on the right side. Ill tag some for you because you need help.
@halothe23 @rubik_cube_man
These are the owners if you didnt know. They might help you if you need any help, but then again, they're almost always busy so its best not to bother them, and they're not always on so you might have to wait for a bit for the owners to respond. Hope this is helpful to the fact I dont know much about the points stuff. The skywars is still in dev so it might still have lots of bugs. For example: Invisibility bug, points bug, and kits bug. And especially the kits bug. I have noticed a lot of bugs related to the points bug and the kits bug and I have had myself to complain about the invisibility bug. So be patient. @Gamerguy2506 Hope this is helpful.
-SevereWarning
yea u should tell a staff member

Mr.Bread

Dec 30, 2013
Scam Street
Well i have and when i do they go whats the problem gamerguy? and i say the problem and they go on back to their conversation with their friend. I originally went to a staff member but they kept ignoring me so i got mad and posted this thread. So ya they been useless to me some help they provide. :/

Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom