Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

gradyman05

May 6, 2021
Hi I clicked on the spend 8k loot points to get my vote streak back and I had to click it a couple or few times and then I took 16k points. Please give me my points back.

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
This works for me, are you sure you tried it?
(Windows key + G)
xboxcapture.png

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
Unfortunately without evidence there is nothing they can do. I'd recommend you fix it for future problems, that can also help you to report hackers or bugs.

gradyman05

May 6, 2021
Unfortunately without evidence there is nothing they can do. I'd recommend you fix it for future problems, that can also help you to report hackers or bugs.
Have have statistic's and player data and enough complaints from many members so if this doesnt get fixed then ima be mad

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Have have statistic's and player data and enough complaints from many members so if this doesnt get fixed then ima be mad
You can also record the last 5 minutes of your gameplay, this is in my opinion better as it already records in the background while your playing a game. This can of course be changed in your settings.
I will put some spoilers down below which may help you.
You can find this option if you press (Windows+G), here you can turn off everything related to audio.

1622323040811.png
Go to your search bar, and type in "Capture", the first option should do.
1622323438875.png

This is where you can change it, I prefer to record the last 30 seconds so you don't have to edit the video to make it shorter. Make sure to keep "Record in the background while I'm playing a game" ON. The key to activate the record is (Windows+Alt+G).

1622323168875.png
Some settings may not be necessarily needed, but I hope this somehow helps you!

Reactions: YeaUhm and Slovy
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom