Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
Hello, I want to reach the leaderboard on Eggwars am looking for 3 teammates that are willing to play with me.
I am god bridge and circle strafe + I have 100+ wins, just tell me if your interested. 🙂

Reactions: Wave Master7S

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I want to reach the leaderboard on Eggwars am looking for 3 teammates that are willing to play with me.
I am god bridge and circle strafe + I have 100+ wins, just tell me if your interested. 🙂
I can I am currently grinding with some squads leaderboard players they are PoiusSteak38010 JMcStarrison
I currently have 1380 wins

Reactions: MythicalGod909

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
Sure i can help u
I will tell my friend to help u get lb
Also u need good teamate, rushing,get 20 iron or 15 or 6 iron for rush, and dont play Birthday map cuz the map to big.
Also i play with 1st eggwars player team 4 everytime 😁
And good luck

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Yea i can help with that, I'm definitely better than average, but I won't be able to play all the time. Either way, even if you don't choose me, it's better to have at least 9 people who can help you with it so that you don't have to wait for everyone to be on in order to grind.

Members Online

Team online

Top Bottom