Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RoyalAcheron

Oct 16, 2016
Hey, just a quick question for y'all. How long did your longest eggwars game last? I once had an game on the map Under Da Sea that took me almost 2 hours!

That's really long! Why not craft an enderpearl? After 30m that win is not important to me anymore because of my valuable time :D

Reactions: Colleeee

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
It reminds me of old days oh it was the best of times it was camping having fun at the time.

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
Hmm maybe around an hour for punch bow campers, there was once they all had full iron and punch bows. Every single one of them in a team of 4 game, when my teamate and i ended up knocking all of them off at the same time when they were standing at an edge, 3 of them (prob in a party) quit and the last guy was left alone and we ended up winning

Reactions: Colleeee and Flqris

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void
The longest game I have ever had was for about 2 hrs. these kids kept buying full diamond(op mode), they purchased it about 7 times and I came with no armor and hit them into the void for every kill. Only messing with them bc the diamond armor is an option that should never be chosen.

Reactions: Flqris

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
Haha echt te lang gewoon. Map teaparty met overpowered oooh.. het voelde altijd alsof die games zolang duurden.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
I once had a 3 hour long game on the map Forest

First reason was pretty standard: Campers

Then I had this guy who had somehow not been touched who had amassed probably.. 10 pearls and loads of God apples and armour. They were really garbage at PvP but every time I safely got to them by bridging (and occasionally resorting to pearling), after a few minutes of fighting, they ran off again. This went on for well over an hour and 50 minutes.

Eventually I killed him and his massive supply of pearls diminished. Needless to say I didn't play anymore eggwars for a week after this happened.

Thank God this never happened to me again..
Oh wait

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
Oh, here's another one.

I had a 5 hour game as I did a challenge with a friend to obtain 64 pearls. We eventually did it. (Made a forum post if you want to dig through my postings and find it.)

I forgot about this game. My bad

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
It was back in the days, it was in summer break.
I had nothing to do with my friends so we decided to play a eggwars game. We weren't expecting to be that long in one game.
It was almost 2-3hours i don't really remember.
Everyone had full dia armour and the best stuff in the game.
I'm NEVER gonne forget that game.
Best game in my entire life! :D

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom