Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Oh man this was such a long time ago but maybe like 2 hours. Me, my buddy Brian, and my old friend @Snodia was on UnderDaSea. A few minutes into the game we had this idea to build a big glass tank around the whole entire island, which was looking great btw. So they spent most of the game building the tank while I was basically the island protector that stopped the incoming attackers. Sadly I don’t have the picture anymore but it turned out great. Ahhh good times :)

Flqris

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2017
a Ferris Wheel
www.cubecraft.net
Oh man this was such a long time ago but maybe like 2 hours. Me, my buddy Brian, and my old friend @Snodia was on UnderDaSea. A few minutes into the game we had this idea to build a big glass tank around the whole entire island, which was looking great btw. So they spent most of the game building the tank while I was basically the island protector that stopped the incoming attackers. Sadly I don’t have the picture anymore but it turned out great. Ahhh good times :)
Would've loved to see that! :)

Reactions: Brownieh
D

Deleted member 469419

I've had a lot of games which have taken too much duration, my longest game ever I think it's one which took about 40/50 minutes.

Reactions: Flqris

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Hey, just a quick question for y'all. How long did your longest eggwars game last? I once had an game on the map Under Da Sea that took me almost 2 hours!
5 hours on teaparty. #optriplesucks

We went thru 5 sets of diamond armor, the pealed away and sat in mid for like 3 hours to regear. Then we fought for like an hour. Its the only time ive played op triple where it didnt end in bow spamming ppl off the edge

Flqris

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2017
a Ferris Wheel
www.cubecraft.net
5 hours on teaparty. #optriplesucks

We went thru 5 sets of diamond armor, the pealed away and sat in mid for like 3 hours to regear. Then we fought for like an hour. Its the only time ive played op triple where it didnt end in bow spamming ppl off the edge
Wow, 5 hours?! Glad I’ve never experienced triple hp + op. I genuinely hope you won that game, it would be so painful if you didn’t, haha.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
5 hours, bordering on 6.
It was a teaparty in 2017, OP normal. 4 parties with 5 players each that refused to go for each other so I had to take them all out by myself.
I used 17 enderpearls, 4 sharp V swords and possibly 35 diamond sets.
This was before there was a hole in teaparty so I had to kill them all with a sword.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
5 hours, bordering on 6.
It was a teaparty in 2017, OP normal. 4 parties with 5 players each that refused to go for each other so I had to take them all out by myself.
I used 17 enderpearls, 4 sharp V swords and possibly 35 diamond sets.
This was before there was a hole in teaparty so I had to kill them all with a sword.
Rip. THe problem with my 5 hour game was team a thought team b was in mid, and team b thought team a was in mid. so ppl just sat at their bases for the first 2 hours of the game

Reactions: SpankMeSanta
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom