Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iGamingMango

Oct 21, 2016
The basement
my PC is getting sooooo slow these days, someone please help!

2016-11-28_17.25.52.png

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Solutions to make your computer faster are:
  • Remove unnecessary software
  • Disable unnecessary services and programs that start automatic
  • Scan your computer for viruses/malware

And... I think it is not the intention to show us a screenshot about a server called MineSwine. Keep it at CubeCraft and no other servers, because I think you are promoting that server.

Reactions: ciwa

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
If your getting lag one of the worst things in my opinion is to factory reset your pc (learnt about it in computing), your best bet, it to check for all updates with security software, make sure you don't have anti-virus scans running in the background, and ensure that you don't have random tasks running in the background (like ones that are from companies you have never heard of, microsoft programs are perfectly normal). Also make sure you are using the latest version of optifine :-D When you go into task manager, tell me if it says that anything is on 100% usage, i can recommend some YT videos to fix that (most of the time they work).

UnmarkedChaos

Mar 21, 2016
Hey iGamingMaingo I have a bit of advice. The Human eye has about a refresh rate of about 250 hertz or 250 fps (TechQuickie Video) and that means you need no more than 250 fps. So What I am saying is my computer usually cranks 600 fps in MC but i cap it at 255fps in the Minecraft settings. This puts less strain on the GFX card which causes it to last longer. Plus it is plenty of frames... Just a suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom