Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XavierUnie

Apr 11, 2020
Everyday i play lobbyfishing becouse its fun and i need the points for kits, the problem is that there is a daily 50 point cap. this is in my opinion "Not Epic".
i think the max points cap should be increased to at least 100 but the higher the better so we all can enjoy the lobbyfishing to the max and also be able to unlock kits faster :)

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Everyday i play lobbyfishing becouse its fun and i need the points for kits, the problem is that there is a daily 50 point cap. this is in my opinion "Not Epic".
i think the max points cap should be increased to at least 100 but the higher the better so we all can enjoy the lobbyfishing to the max and also be able to unlock kits faster :)

You can also play minigames.. this wil make getting points way more fun and you get more with all those multipliers these days.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net

I completely agree!

In my opinion, 50 is way too low. I'm more of a relic-hunter and when I play I get a lot of duplicates which is horrible because after I reach the 50 points, it's literally
a pain for me to try and find all the items. After the 50 points, I still get a lot of duplicates but now I also don't get rewarded by points.

I think changing the limit would give players more motivation to be an active fisher/relic-hunter since there currently is nothing to do in the lobby, apart from fishing/relic-hunting.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I completely agree!

In my opinion, 50 is way too low. I'm more of a relic-hunter and when I play I get a lot of duplicates which is horrible because after I reach the 50 points, it's literally
a pain for me to try and find all the items. After the 50 points, I still get a lot of duplicates but now I also don't get rewarded by points.

I think changing the limit would give players more motivation to be an active fisher/relic-hunter since there currently is nothing to do in the lobby, apart from fishing/relic-hunting.

There is a parkour tho :o

Reactions: Axyy

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
they can possibly increase it to 70 out of 80 points. Since this is daily I don't think it's that rare.

I don't play it but this is my personal opinion.

SANTIEL_3

Apr 4, 2020
I think this is fine, because if the points were increased, nobody would play the mini-games, and they would only play in the "lobbyfishing" to get points

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
As my add to this conversation, I've never fished or relic hunted for more than 2 times in a row!
However, I've once started fishing and I really liked it and said to myself, I'll fish about 100 points everyday, untill I hit the 50 points limit.
I didn't like this, at all.
I do agree there should be a limit, because gaining points like this is really easy. However, 50, is still a bit low.
Therefor I agree with increasing the limit to at least 100.

Based on other people their opinion, most say you should play minigames. Which I can agree to, these give way more and way faster a good amount of points. However not everyone likes this, nor is good at this.
The Fishing and Relic-Hunter game are a good replacement. There's a 50 limit, come on guys, why not increase this? You can get way more if you win every game, like WAAAY more. So I do not see the use of only giving it a 50 limit.

tl;dr: Other games get you way more points and exp, so the low limit isn't that "limiting" to get points because other games will just give the remaining points. Increasing the limit is a good idea!

Reactions: XavierUnie

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think this is needed. For one because I don't think you're supposed to get your points from fishing but from playing mini games. But after all increasing it wouldn't hurt anyone or bring unbalance to the point system. I'm not actively for it, but will never be against it

D

Deleted member 469419

To my this is a rotund no.

As someone said, you have to get the points by yourself playing minigames for example. More than enough you're receiving coins.

D

Deleted member 421664

As my add to this conversation, I've never fished or relic hunted for more than 2 times in a row!
However, I've once started fishing and I really liked it and said to myself, I'll fish about 100 points everyday, untill I hit the 50 points limit.
I didn't like this, at all.
I do agree there should be a limit, because gaining points like this is really easy. However, 50, is still a bit low.
Therefor I agree with increasing the limit to at least 100.

Based on other people their opinion, most say you should play minigames. Which I can agree to, these give way more and way faster a good amount of points. However not everyone likes this, nor is good at this.
The Fishing and Relic-Hunter game are a good replacement. There's a 50 limit, come on guys, why not increase this? You can get way more if you win every game, like WAAAY more. So I do not see the use of only giving it a 50 limit.

tl;dr: Other games get you way more points and exp, so the low limit isn't that "limiting" to get points because other games will just give the remaining points. Increasing the limit is a good idea!
indeed though sometimes it feels a bad idea when you can't do it by the way.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Top Bottom