Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lobby parkour leaderbord

Frank Rietman

Dec 19, 2017
Dutch
Hi, there does anyone know the lobby parkour leaderboard. I would like to know at which place I am. I have completed it in just 8 seconds

Reactions: Fqnta

Stiness

Feb 9, 2020
Netherlands
There is no leaderboard for the parkour in the lobby, so you can't stay in it. If you want a leaderboard for the lobby parkour, feel free to suggest it!

xXIIIIIIXx

Mar 1, 2019
Bulgaria
The idea of adding a lobby parkour is pretty cool, just a little feature which will look nice there showing off the top 10 players or something, however I have to disagree.
There is a trick with one of the bow gadgets which does require one second to complete it( Ender bow gadget I think).So it will be pretty useless if all the x top players are with the same record.

S4nne

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
No, there is no leaderboard for the lobby parkour. I also don't see the point of adding this since you can ''cheat'' on the parkour with gadgets, as xXIIIIIIXx said. Multiple players have completed the parkour in 1 or 2 seconds with help from these gadgets, so a leaderboard will only show who's the best at using these gadgets to complete the parkour instead of who's actually good at this parkour.

May 11, 2020
Sadly, the lobby parkour has no leaderboard, but feel free to suggest it to CubeCraft through their suggestions forum.

Luukk

Nov 20, 2015
A tower in TowerDefence
No, there is no leaderboard for the lobby parkour. I also don't see the point of adding this since you can ''cheat'' on the parkour with gadgets, as xXIIIIIIXx said. Multiple players have completed the parkour in 1 or 2 seconds with help from these gadgets, so a leaderboard will only show who's the best at using these gadgets to complete the parkour instead of who's actually good at this parkour.
I agree with this! First, they need to disable using gadgets while in parkour and after that and implementation of a leaderboard would be great!

Reactions: chickenkippen

Mivkeee

Sep 10, 2018
Mango tree
I agree with this! First, they need to disable using gadgets while in parkour and after that and implementation of a leaderboard would be great!
it is disabled but you can shoot te arrow before you step on the pressure plate.

Brownieh

Feb 18, 2017
the oven at 180 degrees
There is no atm, but this would be a cool idea! As other people already said, gadgets must be disabled because of the enderbow.
Another thing is the timer. Now, it counts in seconds. So the top 10 times will probably be the same, that's why the timer must count in thousands of a second. For the leader bord to actually work.

Last edited:

Rebeka

May 18, 2020
Belgium
Here is the information already what Sanne said.

Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest profile posts

SummerWarz wrote on HackersDontWin's profile.
Zeobitz_ wrote on HackersDontWin's profile.
Do u play bedrock?
SummerWarz wrote on Capitan's profile.
Pls make it so that using the Warz emote is punishable by Network ban
Crystal AR wrote on HackersDontWin's profile.
Hey I found a Hacker by the name waskull? do I report that here or somewhere else?
I just managed to rick roll myself with a Forums Thread I posted over 4 years ago, nice.
Top Bottom