Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this added into the CubeCraft Network?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No. *Please give me feedback*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
Introduction:
It can get very boring when I'm waiting for a friend to finish up a game of skywars, eggwars, or lucky islands. This is why I propose the idea of lobby minigames.

Inspiration:
First of all, I believe there was something like this a while back on the top of the lobby which included a fish, however, I cannot remember. Second of all, if they added cool lobby minigames, players wouldn't be as bored while they wait for their friends.

Examples:
Here are various examples of different minigames that could be scattered all over the lobby:
• Sumo Battles (2 players required).
• Random Parkour Generator (basically the parkour microgame from Mineware which has random platforms spawning in different spots until the end). (1 player required)
• Parkour Race (2 players required).
• Floating Rings (the player must use elytra and fly through the rings in a certain amount of time). (1 player required)
• Target Practice (1 player required).
• PvE (1v1 against a strong mob). (1 player required)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom