Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ep9954

Jun 21, 2017
So I was trying to play eggwars with my friends and for some reason one of my friends could not join our lobby. It appears his lobby 1 was different from our lobby 1... I don't know if there is an explanation for this or not, but one would be helpful.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
So I was trying to play eggwars with my friends and for some reason one of my friends could not join our lobby. It appears his lobby 1 was different from our lobby 1... I don't know if there is an explanation for this or not, but one would be helpful.
Were you guys in the same version of minecraft? (Minecraft 1.9-1.12 are compatible together)
If not, that is the issue.
Make sure that you are both in the same version.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Maybe lobby 1 was down? Sometimes a lobby is down, but you get teleported into that lobby and your friend not. Your friend can't join that lobby then. Also, you can create a party, if you're in the same version (1.9 - 1.12 is compatible with each other) by doing /p invite [Minecraftname]

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
This can happen by different reasond
1.) 1.8 <-> 1.9-1.12
2.) the lobby was full
3.) lobby was broken. I don't know the specific name of this. Somethimes is a lobby in maintenance, this means that nobody can join the lobby at te moment.

Have you tried for joining another lobby than lobby 1, because lobby was is the lobby with the most players.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom