Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Modulo

Well-Known Member
Dec 30, 2019
246
629
99
23
The lobbies on the Bedrock server, aside from the parkour, are really devoid of anything to do. On the Java server, however, there are several games you can play while waiting in the lobby. There is timed parkour, the vortex jump, Lobby Fishing, and Relic Hunting, to name a few. I think the latter two, or similar collect-a-thon minigames, would make great additions to the Bedrock server since practically no other server has anything like these aside from seasonal events like the pumpkin hunt.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wxzzrd

CKelting

Welfare Admin
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Feb 14, 2020
485
1,429
204
The Internet
The lobbies on the Bedrock server, aside from the parkour, are really devoid of anything to do. On the Java server, however, there are several games you can play while waiting in the lobby. There is timed parkour, the vortex jump, Lobby Fishing, and Relic Hunting, to name a few. I think the latter two, or similar collect-a-thon minigames, would make great additions to the Bedrock server since practically no other server has anything like these aside from seasonal events like the pumpkin hunt.
Fully agree. Also Hi Mod :)
 

BiggestNoob7

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2020
237
304
74
22
India
Best Suggestion Agree I'm also bored just sitting in one cornor waiting for players and also Parkour is boring now I love to see long games
 
  • Like
Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom