Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Hello, I got a suggestion. Every lobby from games look the same now. It's a T-shape with on each side maps to play. Maybe something different for each lobby. You guys don't have to rush, we just got a new main lobby and a new game.

What do you guys think about this idea?

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Yes. I liked the original concepts for each lobby. When It’s The same, you already know what the lobby is when it’s getting changed or a new game is getting released.
So Yes I agree.

Reactions: Ruisdier

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Well I have to agree with you , It would be cool to get some different shapes of lobby but I also have togo with this idea: If a new player joins he now can easily find his way to start a gale because every lobby looks almost the same and if you're going to change it , it will be harder for them to find where to start a game.

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Well I have to agree with you , It would be cool to get some different shapes of lobby but I also have togo with this idea: If a new player joins he now can easily find his way to start a gale because every lobby looks almost the same and if you're going to change it , it will be harder for them to find where to start a game.

Its just a different shape, not that the board is 100 miles away from the spawn. Its just easy to find

Reactions: Zombiepower

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello, I got a suggestion. Every lobby from games look the same now. It's a T-shape with on each side maps to play. Maybe something different for each lobby. You guys don't have to rush, we just got a new main lobby and a new game.

What do you guys think about this idea?
I hated it when they changed the eggwars lobby :,(
Anyway, I do think they should make some of the different, but I think the skywars lobby is good for that game. But all other lobbys should have something else like an O shape or maybe even an 8 would be cool.
+1

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
This page looks familiar, I don't know where I last saw it mmmm
GiGaGekkies wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Bedankt voor het volgen!
JokeKaedee wrote on Xi1m's profile.
wow basket 2.0
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Why no helper?
Top Bottom