Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they change the lobby layouts?

  • Yeah

    Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    8

Ruisedeer

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
835
1,863
288
21
your basement
Hello, I got a suggestion. Every lobby from games look the same now. It's a T-shape with on each side maps to play. Maybe something different for each lobby. You guys don't have to rush, we just got a new main lobby and a new game.

What do you guys think about this idea?
 

ItsDavey_

Forum Veteran
Nov 23, 2014
2,039
2,900
418
24
the Netherlands
Yes. I liked the original concepts for each lobby. When It’s The same, you already know what the lobby is when it’s getting changed or a new game is getting released.
So Yes I agree.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ruisedeer

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
2,397
9,179
498
26
Belgium
Well I have to agree with you , It would be cool to get some different shapes of lobby but I also have togo with this idea: If a new player joins he now can easily find his way to start a gale because every lobby looks almost the same and if you're going to change it , it will be harder for them to find where to start a game.
 

Ruisedeer

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
835
1,863
288
21
your basement
Well I have to agree with you , It would be cool to get some different shapes of lobby but I also have togo with this idea: If a new player joins he now can easily find his way to start a gale because every lobby looks almost the same and if you're going to change it , it will be harder for them to find where to start a game.

Its just a different shape, not that the board is 100 miles away from the spawn. Its just easy to find
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zombiepower

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
2,580
1,343
248
22
Hello, I got a suggestion. Every lobby from games look the same now. It's a T-shape with on each side maps to play. Maybe something different for each lobby. You guys don't have to rush, we just got a new main lobby and a new game.

What do you guys think about this idea?
I hated it when they changed the eggwars lobby :,(
Anyway, I do think they should make some of the different, but I think the skywars lobby is good for that game. But all other lobbys should have something else like an O shape or maybe even an 8 would be cool.
+1
 
Last edited:
Members Online

Latest profile posts

thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
Top Bottom