Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which idea do you like?

• Total voters

PuDDingMaSter

Jun 13, 2016
behind you
now this idea is a hit. i like each of your ideas and think that each one of them will significantly change cubecraft for the better. these ideas should certainly be looked at and i would love to see them added.

Reactions: MimicPanda

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello people of the forums its me again.
So as my title says I am suggesting some features for things around the server. First I will start with the lobby.

Lobby suggestions:

Elytra course: So we have switched to 1.9 but very little games and or lobby activities use the Elytra to its fullest extent. So what better way to do this than make an elytra course in the lobby. This would be fun to have and the lobby is very bland at the moment so adding a few more activities would make the lobby more fun to make.

Lobby games: A lot of people will say this is unnecessary but the lobby has a lot of potential and can be something more than just a place where players stay temporarily. Games like King of the ladder or an archery range. Anything to make the lobby a less boring place would be good.

Forums/website suggestions:

Allow people with ranks or no ranks to display their names and ranks.

Stats sharing website, this is simple make a website where people can see their stats and their position on the overall leaderboard of a game.

A better design for the forums. Right now the forums are a bit to bland, adding some sort of design in the back round would be good for all of us.

A new tab that shows all the games that are on the server and explains them in great detail. This would help new players learn games quicker.

Special game feedback sections on the forums. I understand we have suggestions but they rarely get addressed by the content team. So why not make a special feedback section on the forums where the content team can communicate with players and this will make the game enjoyable for the community in general.
I think having an Elytra course would be really cool! I also think Lobby games. I think the forums are great the way they are. I think it is very simple. I don't think there is a need to update it.
I like the others though

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
I think having an Elytra course would be really cool! I also think Lobby games. I think the forums are great the way they are. I think it is very simple. I don't think there is a need to update it.
I like the others though
The forums are good but redesigning it would not necessarily be that bad. If you look at other major Servers websites you’ll see how pleasing to the eye they are, while a lot is going on it’s not overly complicated. Where as our servers website is very bland and sort of confusing for new players.

Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom