Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
It can be fun to name your miniatures but it also has a negative side to it. There will be a lot of people who will abuse this perk. Just an example I name my miniature after a historical person or just use a swear word into it or If I know that someones hates me , I just use his name so that I can make fun of him or I just name them after someone famous so that I can get some attention(This also has a negative effect for the famous player because he will be stalked even more). This are just my thoughts about it , feel free to give feedback!

Reactions: Phoah
D

Deleted member 436996

It can be fun to name your miniatures but it also has a negative side to it. There will be a lot of people who will abuse this perk. Just an example I name my miniature after a historical person or just use a swear word into it or If I know that someones hates me , I just use his name so that I can make fun of him or I just name them after someone famous so that I can get some attention(This also has a negative effect for the famous player because he will be stalked even more). This are just my thoughts about it , feel free to give feedback!
Obviously the rule
Any username or skin deemed inappropriate by the staff team will be banned from the server until the offending feature has been changed to a more appropriate one.
would still applicate with the miniature names.
And I just don't understand how does naming a miniature with a "famous" person name affect them to be more stalked, I mean, it's not like the miniature it's going to tell you where are they at.

Reactions: Zombiepower
Nov 14, 2018
hello cubecraft i play your games for more that 3 years now but i dont like the new lobby and the new server the old one was so much bigger so please bring back cubecraft classic i liked it so much but since the new update i dont like it so much anymore

Reactions: God.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Obviously the rule

would still applicate with the miniature names.
And I just don't understand how does naming a miniature with a "famous" person name affect them to be more stalked, I mean, it's not like the miniature it's going to tell you where are they at.
True but if everyone named there miniature after you , would you like it? It would feel stalky. I fully support your idea but I am just worried that the moderators will have more work to punish players because of the names from their miniatures for the rest I fully support it.

Reactions: God.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
hello cubecraft i play your games for more that 3 years now but i dont like the new lobby and the new server the old one was so much bigger so please bring back cubecraft classic i liked it so much but since the new update i dont like it so much anymore
Hello there , feel free to make your own thread in the suggestion section(https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/). Try to give a lot of details for your suggestion so that we can better understand your idea. At this moment you replied to a thread that has nothing to do with your topic.

D

Deleted member 436996

True but if everyone named there miniature after you , would you like it? It would feel stalky. I fully support your idea but I am just worried that the moderators will have more work to punish players because of the names from their miniatures for the rest I fully support it.
It's like when people names their accounts like a famous person name, maybe they are just fans and like to have something about the person they like with them.

Hello, let's don't get out of topic.
If you wan't to make a sugestion so they bring it back feel free to make it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
What if everyone equips your skin? What if everyone uses a name related to yours? It happens, nothing you can do

Efcluke95

Jul 11, 2016
wherever she is
twitter.com
Well you have the reason, without mention that having a hologram with the name of the miniature above it, changing it position following u maybe causes lag, and more when you can see everyone that is on the lobby but respecting to names that you will put to them, maybe is possible to do a filter just as in the chat, and by the other hand if a player uses your name in his miniature, well it is kind of complicated cause as you say someone can use it to insult you but it is also like saying for example that i call my miniature "Emma Watson " or "Donald Trump" it depends of the user and maybe is better if just ignore directly that person cause even if that person hates you or not he has the right to call it as he wants, no matter the reason, however, is just my opinion and skipping that it would be nice as a rank perk for example

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
I am sure that if they implement it, some will put the name right and others will do something disrespectful or a name of their enemy to annoy it. I would like the idea

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Top Bottom