Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would they have to give more experience in bingo?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gonal

Novice Member
Feb 9, 2017
Spain
BINGO

Hello, the new game mode "Bingo" is very entertaining and fun, the problem is in the experience that the player receives when he wins the game. A bingo game can take more or less 10/20 minutes or more, which is a long time. The problem is not the time, the problem is when you win the game, since the reward is only 25 points and 50 of experience. The points are not so bad, because for each object that you get from the list you get 6 points, but honestly, I would put a greater reward of experience for winning. (I know that the game is in beta, but for the moment I would raise the reward a little).

What is your opinion?

lobbygamesbanner-jpg.141356

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Points are decent as is in my opinion, as you get 3 points per item that you collect from the card. You'll be able to win with a minimum of 40 points, probably more if you collect a variety of items.
The experience could be buffed I guess, but I don't really know how they'd want to buff it. My average game has been about 6 minutes.

Reactions: Gonal
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom