💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Dec 11, 2018
Wales, United Kingdom
ben-dodd.com
Pronouns
He/Him
the wizard kit is mega tryhard, imagine playing a class that requires skill to correctly use potions, that's soooo tryhard so bad
i'm gonna continue being a skill-less assassin and clean up those pvpers

(sarcasm pls)

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
the wizard kit is mega tryhard, imagine playing a class that requires skill to correctly use potions, that's soooo tryhard so bad
i'm gonna continue being a skill-less assassin and clean up those pvpers

(sarcasm pls)
It's not potpvp tho

Also please explain how throwing potions is considered skillful lol. It really isn't. Also, most wizard kit users (I've seen) only throw poison to piss you off then speed off into oblivion. Those people are annoying. But the ones that are actually interested in an actual fight, then I don't mind them.

People use the wizard kit whenever they die to someone successively so they could throw poison and then run away with speed, that's why I believe they should be hated on. Can't take a defeat so they have to target, and when they target and still lose, they resort to being obnoxious.
that will nonstop target you
Thread literally starts with that. ^

Reactions: _G1BBY

_G1BBY

Feb 16, 2017
It's not potpvp tho

Also please explain how throwing potions is considered skillful lol. It really isn't. Also, most wizard kit users (I've seen) only throw poison to piss you off then speed off into oblivion. Those people are annoying. But the ones that are actually interested in an actual fight, then I don't mind them.

People use the wizard kit whenever they die to someone successively so they could throw poison and then run away with speed, that's why I believe they should be hated on. Can't take a defeat so they have to target, and when they target and still lose, they resort to being obnoxious.

Thread literally starts with that. ^

Thank you, I don't mean everyone that uses potion kit is being a tryhard what I mean is the ones that will constantly spawn using it and always going specifically for you if you kill them once. No harm is meant from the post as if there were no tryhards then all we would have is people standing around typing in chat.

mitgobla

Marketplace Coordinator
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Dec 11, 2018
Wales, United Kingdom
ben-dodd.com
Pronouns
He/Him

(sarcasm pls)

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
for some reason I knew you were sarcastic but still completely misunderstood what you were sarcastic about l0l

there were still people that said the wizard kit users shouldn't be tryhads, so my post wasn't 100% completely directed to you, jasmine

Reactions: mitgobla
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom