Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_G1BBY

Feb 16, 2017
Here is a list of people in FFA that will nonstop target you if you kill them and they get pretty angry if you say a cheeky GG after you get them.

Will add to this list when I remember more of the players names, it's not a bad thing, this post is just a bit of fun.

Lrspqal.png

Last edited:

Bierce

Jul 22, 2019
I'm just happy to be included....I'm ThatMoiraMain btw
Note: Don't know how I tryhard when its not my problem that the person who killed me happened to be in my sights, I only target trash-talkers not people who say GG but whatever ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Reactions: Yamin and _G1BBY

_G1BBY

Feb 16, 2017
I'm just happy to be included....I'm ThatMoiraMain btw
Note: Don't know how I tryhard when its not my problem that the person who killed me happened to be in my sights, I only target trash-talkers not people who say GG but whatever ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
It's aight

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Here is a list of people in FFA that will nonstop target you if you kill them and they get pretty angry if you say a cheeky GG after you get them.

Will add to this list when I remember more of the players names, it's not a bad thing, this post is just a bit of fun.

OFuJDM7.png
Only 1.9 or also 1.8 nice that you put skins tho

Reactions: _G1BBY
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Top Bottom