Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sooooo?

• YUSS!

• Yes but with a few changes. (Comment please)

• No. (Comment please)

Results are only viewable after voting.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello everybody, I am Remi and I would like to introduce you guys to one of my ideas. This time, it is about the /link feature to link our in-game account to our forums account. It is a very nice feature in my opinion, but I think some changes should be made to get more information about a player on the forums.

So, what is my suggestion?
If we click on the thingy below, we should be redirected to a new page with the statistics of the player you have clicked on.
4929a2fbd39b49348215d8f347697e93.png

The link of the page with the statistics should be insterted to the user's in-game name.

How should the site look like?
It should look like a chest with for example the bow from skywars, the egg from eggwars, the block from blockwars and all the other games in it. If you click on the bow, you should be redirected to the site with the skywars statistics, and if you click on the egg, you should be redirected to the site with the eggwars statistics, and so on.

Why?
I have seen many suggestion threads about being able to watch someone's in-game statistics on the forums, so I was like: 'I think this would be a great addition to our forums! This should be implemented, but with a few changes!', and I was thinking about clicking on the link feature to see them, because otherwise it would not really have a function, besides from being able to see someone's in-game name and their rank.

This was my suggestion thread! Thanks for reading,
RemiO05

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
My few changes is just add if the person is playing right now, their level, and how long they've been playing on Cubecraft. Overall though, great suggestion!

+1

Reactions: remio

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
I have seen many suggestion threads about being able to watch someone's in-game statistics on the forums, so I was like: 'I think this would be a great addition to our forums! This should be implemented, but with a few changes!', and I was thinking about clicking on the link feature to see them, because otherwise it would not really have a function, besides from being able to see someone's in-game name and their rank.
Why suggest this if even you yourself acknowledge that it is one of the most suggested things on the forums, and really does not need another thread on it?

but just gonna tag @Tacosbefriends can someone please hurry up and respond to one of these threads

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
In my opinion people will judge others based on their statistics. Also some players might want to keep their stats private.

Reactions: Priley

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
In my opinion people will judge others based on their statistics. Also some players might want to keep their stats private.
There is /link, so that could also link your account into stastistics and you can customise which statistics you want on public display. Staff members would be able to see all stats.
Because my idea has not been suggested yet.
Your tiny idea of clicking on a linked name, which you could just post as a comment on one of the 10s of threads on this topic already?

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Thanks for reminding me: It should be optional.
There is /link, so that could also link your account into stastistics and you can customise which statistics you want on public display. Staff members would be able to see all stats.

Your tiny idea of clicking on a linked name, which you could just post as a comment on one of the 10s of threads on this topic already?
Why do you care? This is my idea, and not anyone else's idea. That's why I made a thread about it.

Reactions: Commissioned

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
If you can select which stats are visible or not, I guess it's better.
Though there is still a certain 'social obligation' if 99% of the people make their stats visible, it feels like all should make it visible. (I guess this is not likely to happen for persons but it might be a thing)

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
If you can select which stats are visible or not, I guess it's better.
Though there is still a certain 'social obligation' if 99% of the people make their stats visible, it feels like all should make it visible. (I guess this is not likely to happen for persons but it might be a thing)
Everybody has an own opinion about privacy, so I don't think this would be a problem tbh.

D

Deleted member 59979

Maybe if they actually made a site to see players stats then definately! I think it would take a while to get implemented though as the old stats developer left the team a few days ago.
+1

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Ok so I chose 'Yes, but with a little change', and agree with @CookieBoy368 :
When you do /link ingame, you'll have to click a message, the message redirects you to a page which says "you're all linked now"
They should add another link to that page, saying "Click here to change your ingame statistic privacy"
The basic privacy should be set to "everyone can see your stats"
then you could also select "only my followers can see my stats" or "I prefer to keep my stats private"
The privacy setting could be an option on this page.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 59979

Ok so I chose 'Yes, but with a little change', and this is the change I am suggesting:
When you do /link ingame, you'll have to click a message, the message redirects you to a page which says "you're all linked now"
They should add another link to that page, saying "Click here to change your ingame statistic privacy"
The basic privacy should be set to "everyone can see your stats"
then you could also select "only my followers can see my stats" or "I prefer to keep my stats private"
The privacy setting could be an option on this page.
Its already been suggested for options like that on the stats site :p

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom