Not open for further replies.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Winter Games Stats

I logged on just now, waiting to view my final leaderboard placement on Present Rush, I was 43rd earlier today. Then, to my horror I saw that all the statistics for Winter Games were inaccessible. Which was very odd, considering that the statistics for Snowman Survival were visible for all of last year. Even leaderboards for removed games still exist, at least on Java they do. But the Leaderboards for Winter Games are gone, to the disappointment of all 300 people (I have been corrected) on the leaderboards. This may be a bug or it may be intentional, but either way, I think that we should still be able to view our stats in the Winter Games. After all, it would be quite disheartening if a months worth of grinding were to just vanish without a trace.​

Last edited:

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Winter Games Stats

I logged on just now, waiting to view my final leaderboard placement on Present Rush, I was 43rd earlier today. Then, to my horror I saw that all the statistics for Winter Games were inaccessible. Which was very odd, considering that the statistics for Snowman Survival were visible for all of last year. Even leaderboards for removed games still exist, at least on Java they do. But the Leaderboards for Winter Games are gone, to the disappointment of all 150 people on the leaderboards. This may be a bug or it may be intentional, but either way, I think that we should still be able to view our stats in the Winter Games. After all, it would be quite disheartening if a months worth of grinding were to just vanish without a trace.​
Yes they should not remove tge leadboard list from the stats if the game gone

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Pretty sure Java has 200 spots on the leaderboard, so we're actually talking about 300 people who made it to the leaderboard and can no longer be seen there.
Nevermind, I stand corrected. This just makes the suggestion even more necessary, now that 300 people have lost their leaderboard positions.

licht

Apr 28, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Winter Games Stats

I logged on just now, waiting to view my final leaderboard placement on Present Rush, I was 43rd earlier today. Then, to my horror I saw that all the statistics for Winter Games were inaccessible. Which was very odd, considering that the statistics for Snowman Survival were visible for all of last year. Even leaderboards for removed games still exist, at least on Java they do. But the Leaderboards for Winter Games are gone, to the disappointment of all 300 people (I have been corrected) on the leaderboards. This may be a bug or it may be intentional, but either way, I think that we should still be able to view our stats in the Winter Games. After all, it would be quite disheartening if a months worth of grinding were to just vanish without a trace.​
i do agree, i thought leaderboard will stay too like last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom