Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratezas

Dec 10, 2017
Limit the rematches. Why? This is spammed by the people to get easy kills. The people of the top gets 100 kills in 20 minutes when normally it takes 1 hour minium.

1st option: Add a limit of 2 rematches. I would be like: -1st- First game (normal one) -2nd- Rematch -3th- Rematch (Last fight)

2nd option: The kills only count the 2 firsts rematches, then no exp no points no kill. You can have all the rematches you want.

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
To rematch both players needs to accept it so they know what they do.

D

Deleted member 59979

Both players have to accept the rematch so if you dont want to fight someone 1000 times then dont. And friends helping other friends is against the rules. As in letting them kill them over and over (I think)

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Kill farming with alts is punisheable with a stat reset. I doubt that anyone would do that to get on the leaderboard, because it's not that much faster than actually playing the game and it's a huge risk. I don't care if anyone gets easy kills in duels if they aren't on the leaderboard. Also, if they are doing it against real players I don't see a problem.

Reactions: Thomasxo

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
I don't think that would be a good idea. Both players need to accept the rematch and you can deny it if you don't wanna fight anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom