Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 269142

If BuildBuild25 or Zrathex included in this would they be on list they're pretty good

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I would like to make a list of pvpers, I'll try and situate them as best as I can, to start the list I'm stealing this:

:p heh
The idea is to have a list of people best to less best, I won't be including people under th very good mark as there are waay too many people to add there.
I'll start the list with the basics.
I'll be categorizing players with people of equal skill by my own opinion and from the contest.
Best -> Very good pvpers
(1)
@Thefty,@iLoveYouu @Yasly
(2)
@iConfueZ , @Dotsy
(3)
@Lezappen, @Gainfullterror, @MagnificentSpam @LoadzAF
(4)
@Targlo356, Passionclaw, @xWaYAnGelx , @DutchLemur
(5)
(Unclassified very good pvpers)
@vinlir , Perdawdian, @OzoneHTX @Chimpeeze @SwiftySwoo SpellTouch Ozaura/WauftyWoo @Natsu_Fire ?@Phids?
Lots of people.
Now let me get the info I need from past tournements and go through my friends list, if you wish to help me out say who is a better pvper than you in the comments (that isn't in the list)

What about me Ill 1v1 you for a spot I killed 5 diffrent of your staff come at me

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
I would like to make a list of pvpers, I'll try and situate them as best as I can, to start the list I'm stealing this:

:p heh
The idea is to have a list of people best to less best, I won't be including people under th very good mark as there are waay too many people to add there.
I'll start the list with the basics.
I'll be categorizing players with people of equal skill by my own opinion and from the contest.
Best -> Very good pvpers
(1)
@Thefty,@iLoveYouu @Yasly
(2)
@iConfueZ , @Dotsy
(3)
@Lezappen, @Gainfullterror, @MagnificentSpam @LoadzAF
(4)
@Targlo356, Passionclaw, @xWaYAnGelx , @DutchLemur
(5)
(Unclassified very good pvpers)
@vinlir , Perdawdian, @OzoneHTX @Chimpeeze @SwiftySwoo SpellTouch Ozaura/WauftyWoo @Natsu_Fire ?@Phids?
Lots of people.
Now let me get the info I need from past tournements and go through my friends list, if you wish to help me out say who is a better pvper than you in the comments (that isn't in the list)

Okay maybe a weird question but is it possible that il proof myself to you and then you can decide where i belong? (Sounds really selfish but just a question)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom