Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
I think that we can all agree that someone should set up a WELL organised PvP-tournament with all the best players.
Btw, I'm currently in the finals of that other tournament :p

Reactions: LoadzAF

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
im not trying to say anything but im not an actual good pvper, Im saying in my own opinion i dont make the top 25 but i alone 7 hearted phids with a broken mouse and no mouse pad
I don't know when you did this or in what conditions, but you can check his YouTube I guess...

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
So why not duel him and count best out of 6 or something. I would believe that rather than your word.

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
So why not duel him and count best out of 6 or something. I would believe that rather than your word.
i told him to do so and he is yet to actually do it.he cleared his forum account after i called him out lmao. when i told him to play me he said "no im going to vegas"
when he was back from vegas he didnt want to play me cuz "he doesnt have time"

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
i told him to do so and he is yet to actually do it.he cleared his forum account after i called him out lmao. when i told him to play me he said "no im going to vegas"
when he was back from vegas he didnt want to play me cuz "he doesnt have time"

1. I've beaten way more than he's beaten me. 2. The one time you saw me in game you dodged and left the server. Don't say anything about time.

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
1. I've beaten way more than he's beaten me. 2. The one time you saw me in game you dodged and left the server. Don't say anything about time.
i have only played you once before you start talking crap and you literally have no proof whatsoever

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
i have only played you once before you start talking crap and you literally have no proof whatsoever

That's because I don't take screenshots of everyone who dodges my challenges. I don't feel the need to flex my nut size lmao. 1v1 me kid.

Reactions: Loriayle

xImmortalx

Jul 22, 2016
n/a
That's really noice and all, but I beat most of the ppl on the list....
I mean they are really good but I don't feel like the list is valid.

My List -
- Stumpie (StumpTheTrump)
- Wemb
- SmiGuy and Oxellent
- IceOlsson
- NightToDie (Khai030702)....

And many more.

I would put myself on the list but I'm not a self promoter xD

Reactions: Tiroxi

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Please carry on arguing in private :v This is 2 threads now... this is for listing the best players, not trying to act like you are better than everyone. It's just a bit of fun.

Stop provoking eachother, @Phids no one can really know if they are one of the best when you are on a server that holds 20k people at times.
@LoadzAF leave him alone.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom